Looking For A Good Mod To Purchase

Marleen

Hello all,

I've been using my Ego for a year now and would like to upgrade to a good mod. Can someone please suggest a mod that works very well and where I can find replacement parts easily. Also, where can I purchase at a competitive price. I no nothing about them. Thanks!

First off mods are custom made so it will be pretty hard to price shop the same mod with different suppliers. What you can do is pick what features you might like to have and look at different types of mods that offer those features. It will help us, help you, pick the right mod or at least point you in the right direction.

What kind of features would you like? Higher voltage? Bottom button/switch? Variable Volt option that will allow you to experiment with different levels of vaping? Then there are the juice feeder mods. There are tons of options available.

I just bought a Maxi Roughstack V2 from Madvapes. It uses the long lasting 18650 battery (which I love!) and a 510 atty. Batteries are a lot cheaper to replace than the eGo, and you can buy a replacement switch if you ever need to and fix it yourself. I liked the sounds of it, so I tried it. I don't like the switch as well as the one on my Silver Bullet, but it's okay. I'd also rather have the unit in black, but it only comes in silver. Overall though, I'm happy with the unit. And at only $45. it's a great price. It's not VV, but I have never been able to talk myself into trying a VV. Just another idea.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with king. I just received my buzz pro earlier this past week and I cannot put it down. To give a summary, I own a silver bullet, a reo grand, mark mod, ggtb, and a hand full of ego variants. Amongst them all I am finding myself loving this buzz pro above all else, next to my reo since between the two of them I fill up on my two favorite juices, have a VPX 5ml tank and cartos on my BP, and lr atties on my reo. I hear buzz partnered up with the reo man to provide the same variable awesomeness used in the buzz pro with the reo line.

Keep an eye out for that!