No Analogs For Over 24 Hours Huge

Okay all had to shout it out. Off to a great start made it over 24 hours. For a 30 -plus year smoker is huge. :):) :):). I learned a few things on my first day. One I love this E-cig never could have gotten through without it. 2nd. Drips tips are awesome. I started the day with the mouth piece that came with my e-go about mid day had a headache and unsure why. So I had a carto set up and was using that the majority of the day but was having to hit so hard. Went and direct dripped some extreme suddenly my headache started to go away. Went back to the carto and a few hours later the same thing started to get a headache. Well about 4 pm my order arrived and I had a drip tip. slapped that one with the cardo and went fine no more problems. Got up this morning and had a craving grabbed my e-cig and am still analog free.

I love my ego so much. I have 5 (Shhhhhh a little obsessed). Doing the happy dance here. I want so bad to be analog free and with this I really think I can make it this time. :):) :):). :animier:

Ya I set up a hard sided glass case now and one of my e-gos came with a guard in one of those. "Doooooooo" Moments. I was mowing lawn and thought no biggy I mow like 2 acres. So I stuck it in my pocket thinking I would use it and there Is where I killed the battery. Luckily have back ups. I have gone ordering crazy. LOL Trying several different things to see what I like. I definetly can say I followed all the advice and I do like the cartos (more than I thought I would.).

I am an all out kind of person. I have to bring in the reins though for a bit. Spent a bit much lately. I figured it will be cheaper that analogs in the long term. :):):):). Just trying to find what I like.

Congratulations!!! I can still remember my first 24 hours smoke free. So exciting!! I counted the days after that and just kept counting and counting. Pretty soon it was months and here pretty soon it will years...with an "s". I'm so happy for you!

Thanks :):). Say Jeff B I am one of the few (age wise) On your interests wasn't that a Rupert Holmes pina colada song. LOL. Now it is stuck in my head. just add the and the smell of the ocean and the taste of champagne. LOL

Ye you are right Susan. Thats one of my favorite 1 hit wonders songs. :)

Thanks All. I so agree it is a much better obsession. I find first thing in the AM is the hardest so far. I have an extreme juice (coffee flavored) seems to be just what I need to get through the craving. Plus I come on here and read. Between the 2 so far so good. Seriously folks this is a Big thing. 30 plus years and I am over 48 hour analog free. I really feel I can do it. Thanks for all the support. ::):):):):).