Smoke To Live Ecigarette

Cpuretopaz43

I am getting very frustrated.

I am trying to quit smoking. That's why I got this.

This is not rocket science. I either take three or four hits which vape good and then I get no vape, or if I add the juice to the atomizer, I'm good to go for an hour. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

You say that if you add juice to the atomizer, your good to go for an hour? You also say it stops working after 4 hits. Does the LED turn on when you try to use the unit? Do you notice it blinking after taking a few drags?

Thanks for answering back.

It almost acts like I need to add more juice.

When I add juice to the atomizer I get a better taste and more vape.

When I add 3 drops to the cartridge I get about 3 or 4 good drags, then my sensor light kicks in blinks twice and disables the unit.

I have learned that when my batt. Is low it blinks 10x.

I'm just not real happy with this unit, but before I jump the gun, I want to make sure it's not the user.

Edited by BirdDog

• 1 month later...

Hello there.

Smoke to live E-Cigarette quality is great that's not the issue your'e having.

First you might have a problem with your atomizer which sometime happens with standard atomizers or maybe the cartirdges you got have got dry (always store them in room temp..)

You can go to any location to get this fixed or replaced for free as a part of your life time warranty

Second, Smoke to live has cartomizers that work so much better then standard atomizers and cartirdges and produce better vapor and more smoke usage.and no such problems as you described.

check their website or go to any location to ask more.

Daniel

Just went to the smoketolive website WOW talk about excessive overpricing!

The unit looks like a RN4081 that can be had for about a quarter of their prices.

Try shopping here at the Vapor Talk store or any of the suppliers in the supporting

suppliers list for good deals on great e-cig kits.

As for your troubles with the unit I would suggest tossing the tiny carts and getting

a drip tip.Also watch the vids for direct dripping they will help alot.

A word of caution since this is an auto unit,be very careful about dripping as juice may

get inside the batt and kill it.

If you are satisfied with the vapor from this unit,try an ego from the Vapor Talk Store.

The batt life will be so much better and with a 510 connection you'll have many more

options,such as my fave the Boge cartos :) .

HTH

I think most of us who start to look into e cigs as a way to quit make the same mistake usually. We tend to look for e cigs that look, feel and tastes like what we were use too! This is the most common mistake (me included) we make. First of all you will never and I mean never find a product that is going to produce the taste of burning tobacco and paper. Also any e cig the size of a regular cig is not going to last very long because it's battery size won't let it. The best thing to do is ask question and research before you spend your hard earned money on something new to you.

:cheers:

Edited by Viper Ron

What you are describing is the filler is not contacting the bridge anymore .Try fluffing it with a toothpick or another cart.The blinking thing is the battery timing out cause you are trying to get some vapor and puffing longer.You can get usable vapor from any of them but there are some that are more cost effective than others.I would go with a 510 style and cartomisers.The one you have also sounds like a mini but that one rocks for dripping around the house.

Yes, you can find cheaper online.

If your'e looking to start dealing with online companies and pay less, then you should get it from somewhere else.

Smoke to live has life time warranty and physical locations which none of the online companies that are mentioned here do.

So that way you can actully go for always stocked refills, free replacments or for service EVERY DAY of the week. Trust me that's worth everything.

Good luck!

Daniel

If your'e looking to start dealing with online companies and pay less, then you should get it from somewhere else.

Good luck!

Daniel

Good advice from a Smoke To Live rep. :lol:

Smoke to live has life time warranty and physical locations which none of the online companies that are mentioned here do.

So that way you can actully go for always stocked refills, free replacments or for service EVERY DAY of the week. Trust me that's worth everything.

Good luck!

Daniel

Not if I have to go back there 4 times a week. I'm new here so I am going to assume you are a supplier of S2L cigs, while I don't want to take anyone's livelihood away from them, I have noticed a significant portion of the bad publicity that e-cigs might get is due to the S2L company.