Blu Cig Replacement Cartomizers?

auntiemoon66

I'm new to ecigs and ordered blu (which I am NOT happy with). More than half of the cartomizers do not work. I also ordered e-juice (not from blu). I am looking for any advice on where to purchase replacement cartomizers that will fit my blu batteries. Also, can I order atomizers and cartridges instead of cartomizers? If so, do I want to do that? Will a separate atomizer give me more vape? Are cartridges easier to refil than cartomizers? I've heard Joye 510 cartomizers fit the blu battery. Also heard volcano fits. I have just started with the ecigs so I appreciate any and all advice/opinions! Thanks!

Welcome to Vapor Talk! In general, cartridges don't work well at all. Most of us who use regular atomizers direct drip (link to direct dripping vid below). Unless you were a very light smoker, you're probably going to get tired of charging the Blu batteries every hours or so. You may want to look into something with a better battery life, like the eGo. The eGo has a 510 connection so you have a variety of options for atomizer and cartomizers including tanks.