Finally Found A Near Perfect Set Up!

All this time I've been using Joye eGo products mostly. eGo batteries with 2.0 Ohm LR cartomizers or dual coil cartomizers. Works really well for me! Just got a couple of the eGo Mega dual coils the other day. (Wow, these things are huge!) Along with some clove, cinnamon & clove plus a bottle of clove cranberry. I purchased an eGo to 510 adapter for my NOEGO so I could use the eGo Mega dual coil cartomizers on it. With the 18650 battery and these huge eGo Mega dual coils, it's like vaping with a Black and Decker power tool! LOL But I don't have to worry about battery life or juice level for a while. Lots of vapor and a good throat hit with this combo.

Last Friday I went to a buddies house to stay the night before his wedding the next day but didn't take my vaping supplies, so I got a pack of Djarum Blacks while we were out getting some booze. I smoked a few, but only a few puffs before putting them out. I couldn't stand the taste or the smell. How I use to love those things so much I'll never know! Now I have the near perfect answer to my clove cravings! AND without all the poisons of cigarettes! :)

Sweet! Sounds like a great set up for you.

There's so many new to me things out on the market now. I've been away (no internet service) for a good 5 months. All these terms almost sound greek to me now...

I understood the Ego part. (been there, still doin that)

I understood the Mega Carto for the eGo..(been there and still do that occasionally).

But the rest of the story .... I'm baffled. I think I need to go do some research! So many new toys out there! I hope it's possible to catch up with the tide!

In any case, Congrats on buttin out the old and bringing in the new. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Uma, 5 months is a long time to be without internet. I bet you're enjoying it again. I'd be lost without it. I can sit here for hours looking at stuff. Glad you're back and gettin caught up with all the new PV items. :)

It's been crazy for sure.

DC (Dual Coil) is new to me and it's an oldie to all you guys already lol. Now I understand there's a TC out ? and LR DC and LR Mega DC .......

Liquinators

J-tanks

etc

I won't even get into the mods.... but it's great to see the Helix finally debuted!

It's been crazy for sure.

DC (Dual Coil) is new to me and it's an oldie to all you guys already lol. Now I understand there's a TC out ? and LR DC and LR Mega DC .......

Liquinators

J-tanks

etc

I won't even get into the mods.... but it's great to see the Helix finally debuted!

Wasn't such a great debut on the 'Eclipse' though... that was kind of sad, hope that get ironed out.

Haven't been around lately but I got my Provari finally, only took 2 weeks and I gotta tell you, it sure has spoiled me. That thing is silky smooth. I also got a NOeGo 18650 and I'm enjoying that too with the dual coils on it. I keep the Provari home. I'm afraid to take it out and about. Still use the eGo-T too on occasion. I have to admit, I've only been doing this since April and I have sure become obsessed with vaping. No analogs either at all!! I'm happy. :sorcerer:

• 1 month later...

Congrats on finding what works for you. I enjoy using my 510 attys on my ego battery or my mega atomizers and carts. I did the same thing the other day I took like 3 puffs of a marlboro red and it was disgusting!!! Glad I found my Joye and been without a smoke for 3 weeks and counting. Never plan to quit my vapes. Good luck with everything and vape hard or go home. :yes