What Type Of Ecig Battery Do You Use?

Manual, first ecig i tried was disposable with auto batt...didn't like the cut-off on it, next purchase was a 510 and it was either manual or auto (with cut off again). Also people were complaining about automatic activating from being jarred, or in loud environments, so I got manual. Can't say anything bad about automatic, but don't think I'd want to change now.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I have both:

Echo auto 1300 mAh and eGo 900 mAh (808 threads)manual and I like them both. I also have some of the "stick" style 808's as backups.

I havent had any bad luck with the autos, of course I've only been vaping for about three months, so maybe time will tell. The Echo 1300 mah battery is very nice, but it's not made in a manual - yet. Hopefully it will be. I like it more than my eGo 900 mah manual battery - 808 threads - just because of length of time between charges.

I havent had any bad luck with the autos, of course I've only been vaping for about three months, so maybe time will tell. The Echo 1300 mah battery is very nice, but it's not made in a manual - yet. Hopefully it will be. I like it more than my eGo 900 mah manual battery - 808 threads - just because of length of time between charges.

http://smokelessimage.com/accessories/x2-volt-battery.html

there ya go, manual and automatic

Both. But most of my stuff is manual.

Is the Halo G6 a kr808?

yes the g6 is an 808. same thing as your volt.

there are discount codes available. i was mainly just trying to show you that the echo is not the only 808 threaded fat batt. the echo, 808 threaded eGo, (whatever it is that si sells), and i believe the vGo is 808 threaded as well, or maybe it was the gogo.

it's not that hard to find a manual 808 threaded fat batt is what i was trying to say.

I hear ya, and agree with you, but I have yet to find a 1300 mAh battery in a manual configuration. You forgot about the IGO. whatever that is:)

• 3 weeks later...