Ideas Anyone?

Do you guys want to see Chris and I put out some more videos? If you do please help us come up with some ideas for videos we can make. We have decided to stop making the "Chris and Sean Show", at least for now, with our schedules being soo busy and the current growth of the site. Is there anything you would like us to make a video on relating to e-cigs? Would you like us to do monthly videos on new things with Vapor Talk (amount of new members, updates, new things you can do, etc.)?

P.S. We only review products that are sent to us. It is simply too expensive to buy at least one kit from every supplier out there. So if that kills your idea, sorry.

We do have the VP2 version 1 but, will not be doing a reveiw on it YET. We have the VP2 version 2 coming as well and are going to show you both and how the VP2 version 2 is not only awesome I'm sure but, better than the first one. Sorry to keep you "on edge" waiting but, it shouldn't be tooo much longer.

P.S. I'm not sure but, I think we also told Royce he could do this reveiw with Chris. We want everyone to know that Royce is a strong part of our staff as well (for those who don't already know anyway). If we do, do this, I will be back in the next reveiw and videos though.

How about a smoke ring battle between the 3 of you? You can do a poll on who will win.

Loser gets a punishment.

What should the punishment be..... change Baby VaporTalk's Poopy diaper???? Suggestions anyone????

This can also show the vapor production between different e-cigs.

Do you guys want to see Chris and I put out some more videos? If you do please help us come up with some ideas for videos we can make. We have decided to stop making the "Chris and Sean Show", at least for now, with our schedules being soo busy and the current growth of the site. Is there anything you would like us to make a video on relating to e-cigs? Would you like us to do monthly videos on new things with Vapor Talk (amount of new members, updates, new things you can do, etc.)?

P.S. We only review products that are sent to us. It is simply too expensive to buy at least one kit from every supplier out there. So if that kills your idea, sorry.

How about a smoke ring battle between the 3 of you? You can do a poll on who will win.

Loser gets a punishment.

What should the punishment be..... change Baby VaporTalk's Poopy diaper???? Suggestions anyone????

This can also show the vapor production between different e-cigs.

LOL, good idea but, I think Sean would win this one. I have a video on YouTube from back when we were known as EsmokeTalk where issued a ring challenge and I replied, check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2vYyYnoYsc

Well I personally would have no problem giving you feedback on your juice, however for a video review I stated that I would not video review juice. The reason for this is because let's say I don't like your juice, new members that don't know me very well may say "well he's just saying that because he wants us to buy Vapor Talk Juice." I don't want there to be a conflict of interest. However that doesn't mean for example Sean or Royce couldn't review the juice as they are not part of the store. Sales don't benefit them in any way. :)

I'd be interested in seeing you guys do mod process videos. That'd be cool B)

You know what I don't think we've ever even thought of that one. Thank you for the original idea. Can you describe, in more detail, what you would like to see or would be more interested in.

You know what I don't think we've ever even thought of that one. Thank you for the original idea. Can you describe, in more detail, what you would like to see or would be more interested in.

Well to start maybe doing a USB pass through mod. Maybe some cartridge filler methods, adapters for different attys on diff models. :lol: just throwin stuff out there.

Well to start maybe doing a USB pass through mod. Maybe some cartridge filler methods, adapters for different attys on diff models. :lol: just throwin stuff out there.

You know to be honest, I don't think I can make better passthrough's than Florida Kracker, lol. I will hit him up and ask him if he can put out some instructional videos so people can try to replicate and/or play off his ideas. Does that work for that? I'll talk to Chris and see if he didn't already do an instructional video on cart filling methods and maybe we can do one together or something.

You know to be honest, I don't think I can make better passthrough's than Florida Kracker, lol. I will hit him up and ask him if he can put out some instructional videos so people can try to replicate and/or play off his ideas. Does that work for that? I'll talk to Chris and see if he didn't already do an instructional video on cart filling methods and maybe we can do one together or something.

Thanks for the shoutout Sean I have some really cool ideas just need some battery connectors and will be starting some new mods I will document them with vid and see how it goes.thumbsup.gif

Do a show on the Ban. What people can do ( write e mails, letters ), ideas for them to write about, addresses for them, the IMPORTANCE. Since its ALREADY passed in California, the importance to write other states BEFORE it happens. Rock on.

I second this suggestion! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

im just ready to see the VP2..even tho it will be 4ever b4 I can afford one..broke college student at his finest..haha..so when is the Dill Saber ready for vape? haha..

Could also take the best questions of the week and do a 1 by 1 answer to them in detail so people arent digging around for posts. Would be kinda cool :jump:

Or maybe a vaping for beginners tutorial on the basics what is what, how to do this and that. :huh: Or hell maybe i can do all that. ;)