510 Manual Passthrough Battery

KawaiiNicole

I bought a Joye 510 Manual Passthrough through VaporKings and it seems to be dying on me.

My last one, lasted about a month when the battery died.

I haven't used this one as much..so I'm wondering what's the usual length of time users have had with these?

http://www.vaporkings.com/Joye-510-USB-manual-pushbutton-passthrough-cable-p/510-usb-push-blk.htm

Thanks.

I have never used that model of pass through so I don't know about the longevity. From past threads on the forum there seems to be a mixture of experiences on how long they last.

I received the eGo tank pass through about a week ago and it is amazing. I can use it as a pass through or disconnect it and use it like a regular battery. The eGo has the tank version and the regular version of this pass through. I think either of those models is well worth the extra few dollars. I think you might be happier with this model over the standard 510 model. The eGo has a regular 510 connection. I purchased mine from the Forever Vapor store.

I use the Janty 302 version and have had pretty good use from them.Do you leave it plugged in long enough to keep the battery charged?While in use you will be using the battery up at a faster rate than it charges .It will not hurt it to leave it plugged in.

thinking of getting a usb pass through and i have a standard 510 battery, what would be best? and also looking for a car adapter any thoughts on a good one for the same unit?

Electronicstix has a 5V pass through that I've heard good things about. Apparently is has a thicker cord than many of the other PTs. For a car adapter you want something that is 2amp. ENS has those also.

http://www.electronicstix.com/510-ACCESSORIES-c34/

I bought a Joye 510 Manual Passthrough through VaporKings and it seems to be dying on me.

My last one, lasted about a month when the battery died.

I haven't used this one as much..so I'm wondering what's the usual length of time users have had with these?

http://www.vaporking...sb-push-blk.htm

Thanks.

I went through two of those in less than a month when I first started vaping. Never bought another one. They seem to be hit and miss on how long they last.

Same here. The 510 manual pass through seems to last a month.

I'm bummed because both my devices have died around the same time.

I have a KR808 auto pass through and the 510 manual.

I leave my 510 plugged in overnight. It seemed to have died for sure a week ago. The batteries I've seen, seem to cost as much as the device itself. *sigh*

Too bad you can't go to your local store for replacements. It can get rough waiting for the mailman.

I went through two of those in less than a month when I first started vaping. Never bought another one. They seem to be hit and miss on how long they last.

A person could and has simply cut the battery box out and splice and insulate the two wires and have a 5 volt PT until the tactile switch goes bad.The batteries in those are 10440 unprotected as the protection circut board is built into the box a protected 10440 is the thickness of the circut board too long to fit.

Electronicstix has a 5V pass through that I've heard good things about. Apparently is has a thicker cord than many of the other PTs. For a car adapter you want something that is 2amp. ENS has those also.

http://www.electroni...CCESSORIES-c34/

Thanks Brian just what I am looking for :)

The one I bought only had the battery feature.

I'm still learning & pretty noob to make them on my own, but will read your advise. Thanks.

why use the battery ? i will post how to make a USB 5v passthrough for less than $5, i have 2 usb passthroughts a 901 and 510, and one i just made, none have went "Bad"