Please Help The New, New Guy

CantusPro

This is one of the first threads that I read when I first came to this forum. I was encouraged by the various members that offered their support and to see so many people able to get away from cigarettes. I have been free and clear from analogs for three weeks now and have not really even wanted to light up. I still have a pack in my desk drawer that is left from the day I got my eGo in the mailbox! i have actually kept them as motivation. any time I see them it reminds me of how grateful I am that do not need them anymore.

My new, metal drip tip looks like it shipped with the eGo.

I got a nickel finish, tapered metal drip tip. It’s the same basic size and shape as my black, Delrin drip tip. Yes, it looks great on the black eGo. Yes, it’s also as cold and heavy as I suspected.

With the flat black battery and cone on the shiny metal tip, center button band and, now, new drip tip, my classy looking electronic device is just a little classier looking. It also weighs a little more, and that makes it feel like it should cost more.

-Cantus

• 1 month later...

Long time...no see. It's officially been 3 months since I've stopped using tobacco products.

Consider some of the top 5 reasons vaping is better than...setting fire to products originally harvested from tobacco plants.

1. It’s cheaper

2. It tastes better

3. It’s more fun

4. It’s legal in more places

5. No one really wanted an “iCigarette”.

Thank you,

Cantus