Fyi, Problems With Jerseyvapes

Gunny

OK just wanted to put out an FYI so no one else has the same problems I'm having! It's with jerseyvapes, and first let me say I really liked their juices, I thought they were fabulous, but.... I now have to unfortunately say, do not order from them till they get whatever problems they are having fixed. I ordered my 2nd order from them July 11, Their website was acting funny and did not record my credit card expiration date so I sent them an email and told them about it and gave them the added info. They replied right away to my email and said thank you. Now I had ordered my order with priority shipping and checking it a few days later it had not been shipped. Well I contacted them about this and they replied right away and told me they had been undergoing some structural changes and apologized and gave me a code for free shipping on my next order and told me it would be sent out by the end of the week. That would have been by 7/15, ok, I was still happy. Unfortunately that never happened! I have checked my account on their site and it keeps listing my order as processing.....

Well I sent them 2 more emails now and have gotten NO reply. I also called their customer service phone line and left 2 messages and no one has returned my calls. :( I am so frustrated and upset about this and now I find out that my daughter also ordered from them (on my glowing reviews) 2 days before I did and she has received nothing either and they aren't returning her emails either.

I actually waited to bring this up on the forum because i didn't want to give bad reviews on them till I was sure about it, but now being the 25th with no return calls or emails with an explanation, well you do the math. I don't want to see anyone else ordering from them till my daughter and myself get things rectified with them. I'd hate to see more people out money and get nothing but a headache in return like me.

I'm really hoping jerseyvapes will see this post and respond and let me know what is up and that my paid for juice will be on it's way to me ASAP and all will be forgiven and I will still order from them in the future. Like I said, I really liked their juice compared to others I tried!

Oh and FYI, I'm now smoking regular cigarettes again because I'm out of juice! :(

I would contact my CC company and dispute the charges. Then order juice from someone else. Sorry you are having such a problem with getting your order. I have never ordered from them and after what you experienced I probably won't even visit their site.

Sorry to hear about your issues. Stocking enough juice is an important part of the process. You don't want to go back to analogs because of a delay, and they do happen. Try to stock a few more bottles than you are and keep on vaping!

If you need more juice options, the VT store here has some good juice- and great customer service. The vendor section here at VT has some good choices. There are also a lot of folks here that will listen to what you like and try to suggest reputable vendors based on your tastes.

Hang in there!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines