Thanks!

Novaglarion

Ok, so I've been reading the forums for about a week now and finally decided to make my move to stop smoking, again... (and for the last time hopefully)

Based on recommendations I’ve read throughout the forum I bought the Joye eGo-Tank System XXL 1000mAh Starter Kit w/ the LR type B atomizers from myvaporstore.

I got a great selection of samples from sweet-vapes.com, also upon recommendation (fudge brownie and Kona cream... /drool).

So to everyone out there, I just want to say thank you, and see you around!

Welcome to Vapor Talk! There is a very good chance this will be your last attempt to quit...as it was for a lot of us. Best of luck to you and let us know what you think when you get your kit.

Loving my eGo-T! My friend liked it so much that he's going to try quitting now too and bought the same setup that I did.

Fantastic service from both myvaperstore.com and sweet-vapes.com.

It's been in the 100's, with the heat index, here lately and it's been really nice to not have to go outside at work to smoke. I just sit at my desk and vape.

Only issue i've had is one of my attys leaks a little. So i'm going to try and clean it and reset the wick.

I have a question about ejuice. I got 3 sample packs of 3 so 9 total + a free bonus one. I only have the 5 carts that came with the kit. Do most of you keep lots of carts around filled with different ejuice? I'm having some trouble keeping track of what's in the 5 i have. Does anyone have a good way to keep track of what's what or do you just keep a few around that you know what it is?

I have a question about ejuice. I got 3 sample packs of 3 so 9 total + a free bonus one. I only have the 5 carts that came with the kit. Do most of you keep lots of carts around filled with different ejuice? I'm having some trouble keeping track of what's in the 5 i have. Does anyone have a good way to keep track of what's what or do you just keep a few around that you know what it is?

Personally, I don't use cartos or tanks anymore as I'm an atty guy (that hates direct dripping). I have used a couple t-attys until they died, and you can number the bottles and the tanks with a sharpy. It's not permanent, but it does the job for a few fills, or until you get a lot of juice on the tank.

Edited by TroopX