I Want An E-Cig That Hits Hard!

I only been vaping about two weeks now i have two Xhale02 starter kits, the cartridge hits hard with a good throat hit for the first dozen hits maybe then starts getting weaker and weaker as far as the Throat hit, it still blows big smoke bombs but I can't feel it which is important to me.

I want a kit that will hit just as hard the last time as it did the first time. Any suggestions?

eGo = LR atomizer. The reason the model you have now is loosing throat hit quickly is because of the battery life. Though the battery may not die right away, it will still start to drop off. The eGo has about 12 hours of battery life. Slap an LR atomizer on their and you'll have an all day strong hit.

Keep in mind that LR atomizer will drain the battery faster but you're still looking at about 6 hours of battery life. (None stop vaping)

Don't want to post misinformation here, as throat hit has never been important to me, but doesn't the level of nic in the juice significantly impact the throat hit as well as the device?

Don't want to post misinformation here, as throat hit has never been important to me, but doesn't the level of nic in the juice significantly impact the throat hit as well as the device?

You are correct. The level of nic will affect throat hit. Just one of the many factors to achieve the maximum hit. lol

eGo = LR atomizer. The reason the model you have now is loosing throat hit quickly is because of the battery life. Though the battery may not die right away, it will still start to drop off. The eGo has about 12 hours of battery life. Slap an LR atomizer on their and you'll have an all day strong hit.

Keep in mind that LR atomizer will drain the battery faster but you're still looking at about 6 hours of battery life. (None stop vaping)

I can deal with that definately, thanks for the tip, there's so many different brands out there, everyone seems to like the ego, only way it could get better than what you described is if it had a blue light like the "Blu" brand, I don't know why but I like the look, too bad I've watched so many bad reviews of it though.

If you like the light, you can buy the KVS-Go batteries from Kalamazoo Vapor Shop. They are third-party batteries that work with Ego/Ego-T/510 atomizers that have a LED ring around the tip which serves as a battery indicator. The LED ring is blue at full power, then changes to green as the battery gets weak, then changes to yellow, then to red. It looks really sick when I'm vaping it (especially at night), and the 5-click protection engages a cool LED flashlight!

I have a pair of KVS-Go 900mah batteries and I really like them. But it seems he is selling only KVS-Go 650mah batteries now which is still plenty of power if you buy a pair of them (or if you buy a kit). I did e-mail James and asked him what's up with the 900mah batteries.

If you like the light, you can buy the KVS-Go batteries from Kalamazoo Vapor Shop. They are third-party batteries that work with Ego/Ego-T/510 atomizers that have a LED ring around the tip which serves as a battery indicator. The LED ring is blue at full power, then changes to green as the battery gets weak, then changes to yellow, then to red. It looks really sick when I'm vaping it (especially at night), and the 5-click protection engages a cool LED flashlight!

I have a pair of KVS-Go 900mah batteries and I really like them. But it seems he is selling only KVS-Go 650mah batteries now which is still plenty of power if you buy a pair of them (or if you buy a kit). I did e-mail James and asked him what's up with the 900mah batteries.

I think I'm gonna buy the KVS-Go 650mAh Kit from Kalamazoo? what you think?

Hi Cheeple, I've been vaping for about 7 mos +...every time I think I figured It out I prove myself wrong...until now. The more power the better. depending on how much you can spend. get the 1000 mah batts if you can. I vape pretty heavy and drive alot....more power is better and don't forget back up X 2. good luck!

Hey guys, Cheeple wants to go with the KVS-Go Kit...the KVS-Go Kit says that it includes "2 Cone Shaped Atomizers" and "5 pre-filled Tobacco Cartridges" but does not confirm if they are Ego-T Tank Atties and Tank Cartridges. Anybody know for sure? Cheeple asked me directly via private conversation and I don't want to steer him in the wrong direction.

Just got in the 1100mah KGO from Hoosier E Cig. True 3.7 and will stand toe to toe with the Omega 18650 device. All day battery, great price, (chrome is excellent) and has the nice rubberized activation switch of the Riva. Loads of difference between 3.2 and 3.7 with a Boge LR carto. Just my .02.

Ok fairly new here ... Why car to over carts? I just direct drip?

Cartomozers over just cArts and attys

Not sure I understand your question, but I'll take a shot at what I think you're asking. :) Carts generally don't work well. The juice tends to stay in the cart instead of wicking down to the atty. When you first put a cart on the atty, it works, but only because the juice got squished out by the bridge on the attys. After several hits you've used up all the juice in the atty and have a cart still full. Before cartomizers people were trying many things to get carts to work (Fluval Foam, Blue Foam, Pyramid Tea Bag, Straw Mod, etc). I was a dripper from the start, but tried different cart mods because I wanted something got last me on my 45 minute drive to work (and back). Never found anything that worked for me.

• 2 weeks later...