Some Questions About My Next Order

Viper Ron

Ok, my order is out for delivery today and i cannot wait to try it out! i am about to order some new supplys and need a bit of help matching things up. what i ordered is the 510 starter kit and 1 bottle of ejuice which i know i will have to order more as i figure out how much i will need.

1st question: having ordered the 510 kit i want to order a couple of the bigger longer lasting batts the eGo 1000mah seem to be the logical choice but will it be to powerful for the attys and carts i got with the original kit?

2nd question: i also was thinking of ordering some cartos and wondering the same thing about matching it correctly. i was leaning towards the boge 2.0 cartos (i believe thats correct) and not sure if i will need LR or regular?

thanks in advance

You can use LR or regular. I prefer the warmer vape of the LR and would suggest everyone try LR at least. I use atty's, but the boge cartos are the ones most recommended.

(snip)

2nd question: i also was thinking of ordering some cartos and wondering the same thing about matching it correctly. i was leaning towards the boge 2.0 cartos (i believe thats correct) and not sure if i will need LR or regular?

thanks in advance

I believe Boge 2.0=LR or low res,

LR or low res boge cartos are ~2 Ohm

regular boge cartos are ~ 3 Ohm

And yes,practically anything that fits your 510

will also fit the egos

Have fun and enjoy your new vape toys :)

HTH

You can use LR attys or cartos on your ego, but not on your 510, other than that they are all interchangeable. Try the LR's and see if you like them, they give warmer vapor than the regular attys do.

Edited by fran1959

You will also need a charger for the eGo battery or the adapter to use it on the 510 charger. I highly suggest you get the eGo charger. It is always best to use the charger that is made for the batteries.

Unless you are buying the eGo kit.

Edited by BirdDog

The 650mah battery will last you about 6-8 hours depending on how much vaping you are doing. I have never really timed how long I get from my battery, lazy I guess. If you are away from home a lot you might want to consider the 1000mah battery.

If you do decide to try LR be aware that they will drain your battery much more quickly. This is true of all LR vs standard attys on any battery. I use my eGo passthrough all the time. You can vape that while charging.