Dietsmokes.com-Parker Is Something Wrong?

Trac12

Hello everyone,

Below is what I read on the dietsmokes website regarding my order I placed on July 8!!!!!!! It is now the 14th and it still reads Awaiting Fulfillment??? WTF is wrong with this guy Parker??? The one below that one said Awaiting Fulfillment for over a month and finally he send it to me so since I"ve been ordering from him for over a year and he finally sent it I stupidly decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and ordered again. I've emailed him again & again and he NEVER responds so I am assuming he just doesn't give a crap!!! He did this to some of my friends too and now i feel I need to let you guys know that although he has the best juice, he just isn't trustworthy and he will rip you off! Sucks because I love the Carmel Machiatto and although Vapor Talk store sells some i actually like alot too, my fav is from Dietsmokes. Why is this guy so dumb to lose loyal customers like this??? I am completely out of juice and had to order from vapor talk but still have to wait not to mention I don't have the money to spend this much in a month when vendor's out there just take your fn money and don't bother to send what you paid for!!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM PARKER AT DIETSMOKES, :thumbsdown: HE WON'T EVER RESPOND TO SIMPLY GIVE A REASON FOR THE DELAY OR ANY EXPLANATION AT ALL, YOU JUST WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gave him this last chance to redeem himself and it's been sitting there over a week again with no response. I hate this guy right now!! I take my juice very seriously and I'm out, only have some super nasty crap I hate but have to vape it cuz I'm not gonna start smoking cigs again!!!! Whatever Parker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Order #8276

Order Date: 8th Jul 2011

Recipient: tracie defee

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

You chose to ship this order with USPS PRIORITY MAIL

The tracking number for this order is

Track the status of your order

Click the 'View Order' button to download the items you ordered.

The outstanding balance of your order is $58.55 USD

Here's how to pay for your order:

Your Order Contains the Following Items:

4 x LiquidXpress for DietSmokes 15ml

(Strength: 24mg, Flavor: Caramel Macchiato)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order #8253

Order Date: 29th May 2011

Recipient: tracie defee

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

You chose to ship this order with USPS PRIORITY MAIL

The tracking number for this order is

Track the status of your order

Click the 'View Order' button to download the items you ordered.

The outstanding balance of your order is $58.55 USD

Here's how to pay for your order:

Your Order Contains the Following Items:

4 x LiquidXpress for DietSmokes 15ml

(Strength: 24mg, Flavor: Caramel Macchiato)

Haven't we been through this already? WTF

Yes, I said stupidly I gave him another chance because it's the only juice i've found that i really do love & I've tried everything, and he finally sent the last one after I posted on here so I am hoping he will send it but I've learned my lesson....dumb to trust a second time I guess

It sucks that his CS is so bad. It is hard to feel sorry for you since you had previous dealings with him and chose to order again.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Sounds like quite the businessman!

On another note... why don't you just order your Liquidxpress juice from Liquidxpress.com instead of Dietsmokes???

Appears you are a hero. Good job :thumbsup:

Jeff beat me to it. You are allowing yourself to be a sucker. Benefit of the doubt when it has happened multiple times? There are too many great juice vendors to be giving your money to some chump who doesn't ship. And if you are getting LE juice- dayvape found your solution. Rob won't **** you around either.

LiquidXpress does not sell the Caramel Mac. It's made exclusively for Dietsmokes. Sucks because it is really good and if LX carried it, I'd order some.

Probably wouldn't hurt to contact Rob and ask though.

Edited by Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines