Hi All...

hiram

I'm not a noob, by any means, but new here... so I guess I'd better get my 3 posts in, eh? Last analog was on 5 May 2010. Currently, I'm using a Precise P10 and some homebuilt mods (lost my Indulgence in New Orleans on 4th of July weekend, AARGH!); just gave away the last of my old 510 stuff to one of my sisters, except for an old passthrough that I've picked up again while I replace all the batteries I lost.

Anyway, just thought I'd drop in & say 'hi'.

Hey welcome to VT.. Glad to see someone else from New Orleans here. Do you need a battery?? I think i may have an extra one around here somewhere.. Let me know and it's yours.

Nah, I'm good, thanks. Got enough to get me by until my next dealextreme order gets here. I'm actually in West Monroe, but I get down that way quite a bit.

Nah, I'm good, thanks. Got enough to get me by until my next dealextreme order gets here. I'm actually in West Monroe, but I get down that way quite a bit.

I gotcha, i had people talking around me so didn't fully comprehend if you had one or not. I'm done with ego's since i got my Pro-Vari, probably won;t ever go back.. It's so awesome.

I'm not a noob, by any means, but new here... so I guess I'd better get my 3 posts in, eh? Last analog was on 5 May 2010. Currently, I'm using a Precise P10 and some homebuilt mods (lost my Indulgence in New Orleans on 4th of July weekend, AARGH!); just gave away the last of my old 510 stuff to one of my sisters, except for an old passthrough that I've picked up again while I replace all the batteries I lost.

Anyway, just thought I'd drop in & say 'hi'.

hello and welcome