Disposable

jeffcrft

Just purchased ego-t and I love it, does anybody now of a good disposable brand with a good throat hit and not on the expensive side? I read that somebody suggested the logic ones (Logicecig.com) any suggestions? Don’t want to lose my ego when going out with friends :) Thanks.

Never used a disposable, so can't help much. The problem with a disposable is going to be battery life. If you're a heavy vaper, one of those small batteries is only going to last 1-2 hours max.

Madvapes has some for $10.

http://www.madvapes.com/Manual-510-Starter-e-Cig-Kit_p_3086.html

Edited by Brian

I would suggest you try building a box mod ,you won't have much invested and it gets to be kind of fun and you get all the benefits of of large batteries.Or for about the same money as a few disposables you could get some stock 510 batteries and a charger.

I wouldn't get a disposable, personally...after having used a 510 and eGo, they're pretty bad. You can get a Riva battery from Libertyflights for about the cost of most disposables, and it should work with all your current eGo accessories.

I would suggest that if you really want a disposable, get one or two of the kr808's from Chris as back-ups. They won't be the same as your eGo and the battery life will kill you, but for the price, if you lose one or just want something to take for a short trip out they should do ok...not great, but will do.

Edited by snubber