Just wanted to say Hi to everybody. It's officially been one full year since I bought my first E-Cig. I've stuck with the Joye 510 the whole time, and still dig it. I have my own personal stock now, and buying Vaping supplies is up there with grocery shopping, paying the bills, and walking the dog, lol.

I've since moved on to things like flavored juice, eGo batteries, fancy chargers, etc. I'm not much for modding and such (maybe in year 2) but I've found it almost as much of a hobby as it is a way to save myself from cigarettes.

Now, and I know some of you will want to smack me, I do still smoke analogs at bars that permit, and on occasion while driving to and from work. (Especially after a bad day) But the ECig has offered me one very important thing that I never had before. Freedom. I can have one, and dare I say even enjoy it, and not have another one for a week. It's the freedom from addiction. Sure I need my ECig, but at least I'm not addicted to something that's searing my lungs. However there's a great feeling of triumph in buying a pack, and literally owning it for weeks. My finances have NOTICEABLY increased. It absolutely blew my mind how much money I saved.

I can run up the stairs at work now. I got a new Apartment in October that doesn't allow smoking, and I haven't smoked a single cigarette inside. My clothes, bed, carpets, electronics all smell better. My walls aren't yellow. People at work and in my social life have told me that I don't smell like stale cigarettes anymore. I don't leave my desk to smoke anymore. And one of the best things, it's a great conversation piece! I've even got a few folks at work/friends/family using them now, and it's so good to know they'll be around a little longer because of these great products.

Anyway, I don't hang out and post here nearly as much as I should, but I'm always very busy. But It was the friendliness of this community that made me decide to go forward with vaping, and I just hope that everybody here is still doing great, and vaping it up! Here's to another year (mostly) smoke free!! :animier:

Regards,

Yay F. Beer

YayForBeer, Thanks for the update. I agree with you, VT Forum has the best, friendliest, and most helpful members of the vaping community. thumbsup.gif

Vape On! animier.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say Hi to everybody. It's officially been one full year since I bought my first E-Cig. I've stuck with the Joye 510 the whole time, and still dig it. I have my own personal stock now, and buying Vaping supplies is up there with grocery shopping, paying the bills, and walking the dog, lol.

I've since moved on to things like flavored juice, eGo batteries, fancy chargers, etc. I'm not much for modding and such (maybe in year 2) but I've found it almost as much of a hobby as it is a way to save myself from cigarettes.

Now, and I know some of you will want to smack me, I do still smoke analogs at bars that permit, and on occasion while driving to and from work. (Especially after a bad day) But the ECig has offered me one very important thing that I never had before. Freedom. I can have one, and dare I say even enjoy it, and not have another one for a week. It's the freedom from addiction. Sure I need my ECig, but at least I'm not addicted to something that's searing my lungs. However there's a great feeling of triumph in buying a pack, and literally owning it for weeks. My finances have NOTICEABLY increased. It absolutely blew my mind how much money I saved.

I can run up the stairs at work now. I got a new Apartment in October that doesn't allow smoking, and I haven't smoked a single cigarette inside. My clothes, bed, carpets, electronics all smell better. My walls aren't yellow. People at work and in my social life have told me that I don't smell like stale cigarettes anymore. I don't leave my desk to smoke anymore. And one of the best things, it's a great conversation piece! I've even got a few folks at work/friends/family using them now, and it's so good to know they'll be around a little longer because of these great products.

Anyway, I don't hang out and post here nearly as much as I should, but I'm always very busy. But It was the friendliness of this community that made me decide to go forward with vaping, and I just hope that everybody here is still doing great, and vaping it up! Here's to another year (mostly) smoke free!! :animier:

Regards,

Yay F. Beer

give up the analogs! Vape 4 Life!