Howdy From Ak

myrielleak

Hi everyone! I'm new to the ecigs and new to this forum. Finding great info here and some really amazing people.

Began with a kiosk sale and upgraded to a VK Storm (ego) tank model. I love vaping over smoking and its saved me about a carton of cigarettes so far. I have a little more into my initial investment, however, i'm glad to have spent the money just to be able have quit the analogs.

Thanks to everyone for all of your help and advice already! I've learned a lot just over the last few days and all of my questions have been answered with more information that i could even process!

This is an amazing forum and i'm excited to be a part of it.

Xx

Welcome! Congrats on getting off the analogs. It took me a while to completely switch -- getting a really bad cold helped; I didn't even want to touch a tobacco cigarette for a week! After that I found it easy to not go back. :-)

I'm pretty much a newbie around here, too, and I've found the people to be really friendly and willing to give advice. So feel free to ask away!

Hi! I'm from Anchorage! Glad I found this place...great advice on where to shop. You can't go wrong with the guys at forever vapor and vapor talk. I wish we had an e-cig store here. I am traveling tonight and hope that they don't freak out at security about my ego. I wish you luck, maybe we'll see each other on the forum when I get back. Welcome.

I'm going to get my mini today. What battery/atty/cart should i be picking up with this mini monster?

I'm EXCITED! Hope shipping is fairly quick. I'm tired of my ego tank BS already. :P

Xx

It does Elaina! Black on red! You can also buy additional doors if you want to accessorize. ...I'm fine with the black door on the red body though. Place your order yet?

All you need is a handful of 14500's (trustfire with the flames or AW brand) with the proper charger (madvapes has some cheaper ones, in both respects.), If you like the warmer vape- go for an LR 510 atty., LR306's vape even warmer - both are great on vapor. I usually get Joye atty's, but have tried bauway and 'other' before. Never tried a cisco yet, but hear good things about them.

Stop into chat later and let us know what you ordered!

I'm going to get my mini today. What battery/atty/cart should i be picking up with this mini monster?

I'm EXCITED! Hope shipping is fairly quick. I'm tired of my ego tank BS already. :P

Xx

Troop, - Madvapes is out of the trustfire, they do have the ultrafire in stock though, is that worth my time? I'm looking for the attys, found some bauway's at 2.5 - is that an issue? So many questions! ACK!

Thanks for all the help!

Xx

All you need is a handful of 14500's (trustfire with the flames or AW brand) with the proper charger (madvapes has some cheaper ones, in both respects.), If you like the warmer vape- go for an LR 510 atty., LR306's vape even warmer - both are great on vapor. I usually get Joye atty's, but have tried bauway and 'other' before. Never tried a cisco yet, but hear good things about them.

Stop into chat later and let us know what you ordered!

Edited by myrielleak

Hi everyone! I'm new to the ecigs and new to this forum. Finding great info here and some really amazing people.

Began with a kiosk sale and upgraded to a VK Storm (ego) tank model. I love vaping over smoking and its saved me about a carton of cigarettes so far. I have a little more into my initial investment, however, i'm glad to have spent the money just to be able have quit the analogs.

Thanks to everyone for all of your help and advice already! I've learned a lot just over the last few days and all of my questions have been answered with more information that i could even process!

This is an amazing forum and i'm excited to be a part of it.

Xx

I have a friend in North Pole Ak.

Nice group of people there.