Give Up Vaping

I use to sit at the computer while smoking and drinking coffee. I still drink as much coffee (3 pots a day) and I still sit at the computer, but I do not smoke. I vape! I still crave a smoke sometimes thou. I have not gained any weight, except I eat lots of ice cream now. plus I drink flavored water.

I was a 3 pack a day smoker of 30 years

Edited by Tagsanstuff

Just imagine how much money you would have spent on going to the movie (the concession stand is a money eater), the dentist (after chewing all that gum), Water (I don't know about where you live, but here I have to take a stiff drink before I open my water bill!), and last, but certainly not least "Snack"(its not just the cost of snacks, its the cost of a whole new wardrobe!).

Even though you spent thousands of dollars on vaping supplies, I think you might have just saved money! So go ahead and get that new vaping devise you have been drooling over and remember you can afford it, because you saved money in the long run! LOLthumbsup.gif

OMG, this list is TERRIBLE!!!! Eat a snack?? has the author even been a smoker? Why not add "drink a beer" and "have sex" while your at it....

Now you are onto something. If I could drink beer and have sex as often as I used to smoke I believe that might work. Just call me superman. :thumbsup:

Edited by johns

What!!!???

In my honest opinion, the person who wrote that...never smoked one single cigarette in his whole life. Ever. Seriously.

If you went somewhere you couldn't smoke, you might not "think" about it while you are there, but the first thing you'd do when you left was light up a cigarette. Really. I would have been running to the first place I could light up.

"...the craving generally goes away in about 20 minutes"...huh? Um, nooooooooo, the craving gets stronger the longer you go without. Right? Or was that just me?

A relaxing bath would have been a good time to have a nice, very long drag on cigarette.

I have found that the best way to quit smoking and to relax is....vaping. :smoke: