Anyone Else Have The Kr808D-1?

MizzMJ

I bought the Easy 902 from cigeasy.com last Friday and I received it this past Monday. So I've only been vaping for 3 days now. I'm understanding that this model is the same thing as the KR808D-1 or other names as: Vapor King, Nebula, Vaperello, DPVP9, Fusion, and Zeus. I've had great vapor results from this little thing but today it started giving less andless vapor. So I got online and started doing my searching..... This model uses a cartomizer and I watched a video on how to refill it using the 'condom' technique. I did it, let it sit for 30 minutes... and still barely any vapor. I want to get as much use out of this cartomizer as I can before I chunk it and start with a new one. I thought maybe it was the battery so I switched it out and still, the same thing. I left my other cartomizers at home and I'm stuck here at work for a few more hours. I'm really anxiou to get home so I can try a new cartomizer and see if I get a good vape. I am hoping its just that I need to replace the cartomizer and not that I just bought a crappy E-cig. I'm so glad I found this message board so if anyone has any tips or tricks or any suggestions, please add your 2 cents! :smoke:

You may have added to much liquid. aka "flooded" the cartomizer. It should sort of pop and sizzle a bit when you use it. Try this:

Take a paper towel or tissue, place it over the top of the cartomizer and take a drag. Any excess liquid will go onto the tissue. Don't suck to hard or you'll get liquid in your mouth and we don't want that.

Repeat until it seems the excess has been removed. :)

I don't know about the cigeasy, but I have a KR801D and I like it for out and about. the best cartomizers I have found definitely for it are the bloog ones, they come from bloogplanet, I buy empties and fill them. For your immediate problem, you might try sticking a paper clip in the carto around the part the juice goes in and give it a little wiggle. It sounds like the carto may be gone, but maybe someone else will come along that knows more than I do about these things. If your battery is charged and there is juice in it, I don't know what else it could be. Have you tried taking napkin or q-tip and making sure you don't have juice on the connections?

Hope this helps till you can at least get home :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for replying to my post... you guys are so helpful! I went ahead and tried both suggestions and it seems to be giving me a tid bit more vapor than before. I think this carto may just be shot. Is that a normal thing after only 3 days? I have been hearing the pop and sizzle noise since I got it in, it actually freaked me out a little at first lol. And Fran, I am going to check out bloogplanet right now, thanks for the info!

You are welcome. Cartos some people say they get two weeks out of them, I personally don't think I ever have but I vape a lot. Some last longer than others, but in my experience if you overfill or run them down too much without filling you kill them. Give it a little time and you will know when it is time to fill them. There is a learning curve with this stuff.

Cartomizers and atomizers are probably the most finicky part of the ecig. They could last for weeks, days or just be DOA. I know we all wish that they would last a lifetime, but what does nowadays? You got some pretty good information and it sounds like you have an idea what the problem is.

Cartomizers are designed to last for a day, BUT they usually last longer. Some last as long as a week or 2 some last a day if it's a bad one. I change mine out every 5 days personally. Keeps things fresh and working correctly.

Got it, it's so nice to hear from people who arn't trying to promote their items for sale. You get the real deal and honest truth when you join forums like this. Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Got it, it's so nice to hear from people who arn't trying to promote their items for sale. You get the real deal and honest truth when you join forums like this. Thanks again! :thumbsup:

And that is why we are all here. :thumbup: