The Best Option For 0 Nic Pacifier Vaping?

toxicfume

Hi all,

I have only vaped once in my life and that was several years ago. I didn't particularly enjoy it because the ecig I had was pretty crappy and didn't produce much vapor at all so I left it. But now I'm interested again.

So I have a few questions:

1. What's the best option or a product for pacifier vaping? I do not want any nicotine, I just want the vapor. I prefer a lot of heavy vapor and a battery life that's not too bad.

2. What are the law for vaping in California?

Would appreciate any info and suggestions. Thanks! :)

Interesting way to term it..:

Currently in California there are no laws against vaping (or any state for that matter) But you do need to be over 18 to purchase. When vaping in a business establishment it's important you ask for permission first. Vaping as of current is left up to the owner of the building.

I'm new to vaping too, but been reading up some. You probably want a 5v mod (pass-through if you sit at a computer a lot during the day)...and VG liquid, it has a thicker vapor than PG.

Someone else will have to provide suggestions what to get, as I have no firsthand experience with anything other than 808 style ecigs. Set a budget and check out the reviews, then you can see what looks good to you and get more specific advice.

After reading both of your posts, I don't quite understand. You've never smoked and you only vaped once years ago. You didn't like vaping because you didn't get enough vapor...you want heavy vapor. How do you know you want heavy vapor if you've never had it? In your other post you said "The sensation of vapor coming out of the mouth is just so pleasant, it's akin to getting a nice body massage.", but in this one you said "I didn't particularly enjoy it because the ecig I had was pretty crappy and didn't produce much vapor at all so I left it." I'm not sure how it can be pleasant and yet you didn't enjoy it. If you did not enjoy the experience years ago, why are you interested again?

Everyone here used to be a smoker. We switched to vaping in the hopes that it would be better for our health than smoking. We all believe that it is, but it is a substitute for smoking. For most of us, if we couldn't vape, we'd go back to smoking. Simple as that. Vaping isn't cheap by any means - even using 0 nic liquid. For most of us, it's just a better option than smoking.

We are here to help anyone who wants to make the switch from smoking to vaping. We do not encourage non-smokers to take up vaping, but we can make recommendations if it's really something you want to do (assuming you are over the age of 18). If someone was wanting to try smoking, I would encourage them to try vaping instead, but I think I would try to discourage them from trying either one. I only want you to think about it.

i very much second nana's advice, it seems like a pretty big waste of money if you're not a former or current smoker. If you're gonna do it anyway, i'd second the recommendation to use a 100% VG juice, good ones can be hard to find, most taste like tree bark imo, the only one i've really liked so far is "organic kona cream" from sweet-vapes.com.

Jon

Christopher: Thanks for the info! :)

Tony: I will look up on VG liquid. I recall looking for it back when I started before. Thanks for the info.

Nana: I never smoked analogs and I still don't like them, but I do like the Hookah. I smoke Hookah pretty usually and I love it. The vapor is nice, thick and heavy, the smell is pleasant, and like I said earlier: I really simply enjoy the sensation of exhaling vapor.. it's something I can't quite explain technically. And the previous e-cig I had was a pretty low quality one, wouldn't charge properly, barely produced any vapor and the throat hit was really bad - I couldn't take it. The refills that came with it didn't seem to have constant taste. But I do enjoy the Hookah. I understand your concern about not taking up vaping if I haven't been a smoker, but that's why I want a 0 nic vapor, it should be much less harm, if at all, no? I don't mean to be disrespectful to any current vapers or anything if that's how it comes off. I just enjoy the Hookah and nice thick smoke/vapor and I thought a 0 nic e-cigarette would be a nice alternative to have around when I feel like it.

JonHitThingWithRock: Thanks for the info, checking out their site now.

In any case..a bit more info on what I want: I'll be more of of a casual vaper. I won't vape in front of the computer and I'll probably only do it when I'm hanging out and bored. I want as less of a throat/lung hit as possible. Something that smells pleasant. The battery life isn't that important - just something that'd last over 30 minutes is good enough, hehe. This can't be too expensive, right? I am over 18.

Any more suggestions on what ecig model to get, what juice and approximately how much it might cost will be very appreciated.

You were not disrespectful at all. Thank you for the explanation. Now it makes much more sense that you are interested in vaping.

As far as an ecig goes, I would recommend the eGo. The battery lasts for several hours. For more vapor, I would recommend using a LR atty or a LR cartomizer. Each gives off fantastic vapor. For flavorful 0 nic juice, try tastyvapor.us They have "doublers" that are 0 nic. Choose a flavor that you already like to eat and give it a try. If you have them add some VG to it, you'll get even more vapor. If you don't want to buy that much juice at once to try it, you can also get good flavors from madvapes.com They have small bottles so you can try a lot of different flavors and decide which you like best without spending a lot of money.

Good luck and happy vaping!

Thanks for the info, nana. How about the DSE901 or the KR808D-1.. what do you think about those models? The eGo looks like it's too big, and I want something that looks smaller like the models I mentioned. I really don't need a very long lasting battery, something that works for an hour or little more/less is fine with me. Also.. I don't want an ecig with a on/off button on it.. just want something that detects when you inhale.

Also, as for the LR atomizer or cartomizers.. can I just buy them from anywhere and they will fit in any types of ecig? The same one will fit DSE901, KR880D-1 and the eGo? Are they all standard?

As for the juice.. thanks for the link.. think I'll try madvapes.com first. But I need some help: So if I order from lets say this page: http://www.madvapes.com/Lemon_p_2837.html is that the right product? I assume "0 mg" in the drop down list stands for 0 nic, right? Is it possible to find out if those are PG or VG based? Or do I have to but the PG/VG and add it into the juice on my own?

Thanks again for the help, appreciate your input. :)

Edited by toxicfume

Thanks for the info, nana. How about the DSE901 or the KR808D-1.. what do you think about those models? The eGo looks like it's too big, and I want something that looks smaller like the models I mentioned. I really don't need a very long lasting battery, something that works for an hour or little more/less is fine with me. Also.. I don't want an ecig with a on/off button on it.. just want something that detects when you inhale.

Also, as for the LR atomizer or cartomizers.. can I just buy them from anywhere and they will fit in any types of ecig? The same one will fit DSE901, KR880D-1 and the eGo? Are they all standard?

As for the juice.. thanks for the link.. think I'll try madvapes.com first. But I need some help: So if I order from lets say this page: http://www.madvapes.com/Lemon_p_2837.html is that the right product? I assume "0 mg" in the drop down list stands for 0 nic, right? Is it possible to find out if those are PG or VG based? Or do I have to but the PG/VG and add it into the juice on my own?

Thanks again for the help, appreciate your input. :)

Those models work just fine, but they won't give you the vapor you want. The eGo really isn't all that big. It is slightly bigger than an analog, but it's still small. I can hide it in my hand easily and I don't have big hands. The automatic batteries have a shut off point which I - personally - can't stand. You can only take a short drag before it shuts off and I could never get enough vapor that way. With the manual batteries, you hold the button until you get what you need and then release the button. Much better for more vapor.

Like BirdDog said, you can't use the LR attys or LR cartomizers with either of the models you mentioned. The battery has to be at least 3.7V and those are much lower. And if it's really the vapor you're after, you really need the LR - unless you go with a bigger mod at 5V, at which point you can no longer use the LR. But it sounds like you don't want a bigger mod.

Yes, "0 mg" means 0 nic. You can send them a note and ask about the PG/VG. Most juice is PG based and if it's not, they usually say so on the site. But, I just got some 0 nic Cherry Tobacco flavor from them and it has a LOT of VG in it because it's very thick. You can just order what they have and if it's not enough VG, you can buy some anywhere and add some to the juice. It will, however, lower the flavor level a bit if you do that.