Couple Of Megalodon ?'s

sirvapesalot

You can get it with a 901 or a 510 connection. The version I have does not have the ability to use ego tanks, but I know nothing about any other kind of tank, and I haven't even used an ego tank. I just know they won't fit on this version of the don. But, according to his site, there is a newer version that does work with ego tanks.

Looks to be a waste? Based on what? Do you own one? For the money its a great mod. I have one and use it more than any other mod I have.(and I have lots of them).

I have not heard any actual Don owner who is not pleased with theirs. With the new top it will work with all the new do-dads out there.

Its not that much $, its feels great in the hand, very simple/sturdy switch, works with almost any mod battery made. What appears to be bad about it?

I don't own one but why would I want to get a mod that requires numerous battery combos if I want to change voltages. Im relatively new to this vaping scene but I've done enough research that tells me variable voltage is the way to go. I may get an Infinity or a Provari.

So because you think VV is what you would like, anything else is a waste? Good research, the whole non VV ecig market is a waste, c'mon. Really? VV is great for those who want it. For many people, myself included, VV is a waste. I have a "sweet spot", its LR cartos or attys and a huge 3.7v battery powered mod. Guess what? simple mods are great because they dont crap out. No electronics to die, just a simple switch. If you think VV is great, cool. That does not equate to calling a great product a waste.

Good luck when you actually get a mod, I hope you get one that does not fail and provides you with the vape you need. I'll stick with fun, simple mods. Somehow no matter what I do to them, they just plain work.

I don't own one but why would I want to get a mod that requires numerous battery combos if I want to change voltages. Im relatively new to this vaping scene but I've done enough research that tells me variable voltage is the way to go. I may get an Infinity or a Provari.

If you really did some research you won't be buy a PV like the inefficent Infinity that can only handle 2A loads and uses some of the stupidest batteries made. Try to find some brand name protected 14430. I would also guess the true mAh is closer to 500mAh. And with the cheap linear regulator it uses you can expect about 35% of the batteries' charge to be just burned off at the regulator.

If there is a problem with the Don, it's the boring look and the finish, which will need constant attention to look nice.

These are a must.

201160d1247694344-cape-cod-polishing-cloths-cape%2520cod%2520-%25203%2520pack.jpg