Vaping In Public Unnoticed

OK...now my question is..why are you hanging out in the smoking area?

Because usually it's easier to explain to smokers than all the non-smokers, and I was with analog smokers

Edited by mobdan

I still get a couple of funny looks and questions but not nearly as much as before. I've been getting a lot of "Oh, you got one of those electric cigarette things" comments. Just goes to show how popular vaping is becoming.

There usually is a community aspect to the smoking area,sadly this is going by the wayside.I used to stand in the snow and rain and converse with VP's and other folks who nowadays will not give me the time of day at work.I wish the "haters" would realise smokers are people like them and cut them some slack.

Sadly camping this weekend I was blackballed with my infinity. Yes they all smoked, but my PV was concidered BAD. As I was leaving camp I heard I was doing drugs all weekend in front of their kids....Seriously people............. :thumbsdown:

Edited by Beans

what....how could anyone black ball you my goodness .i think you are courageous it's not easy to be different and step out of the box .soon more people will know about vaping and it won't be such a big deal...people love to judge even if they have no idea what they are talking about...people look at me funny with my infinity i just say .i know is'nt kool its my new 5v i love it .and then i move on . :jump:

Sadly camping this weekend I was blackballed with my infinity. Yes they all smoked, but my PV was concidered BAD. As I was leaving camp I heard I was doing drugs all weekend in front of their kids....Seriously people............. :thumbsdown:

WTF MAN.... thats crazy...