Totally Twisted Texas

snubber

I don't want to sound like I'm slapping them, this is more of a question and answer post.

I sent in an order last week and have yet to receive it or get any kind of response to my order. I finally got to check my e-mails yesterday and found nothing what so ever from them. No confirmation, no tracking number, not even a thank you. Has anyone else ordered from them and have you run into this problem also? I sent them an e-mail but so far nothing. I have only a few more days here before I leave to go back home and if it doesn't arrive soon I'm affraid it will get here and I will be gone. Their website is minimal at best and there is no other way to get in touch with them other then an e-mail address. Anyone have any other suggestions? This is starting to get to me and I have run out of ideas. What do you think? tks.:veryangry:

I rec'd an email, and prompt delivery when I ordered from TTT. Brian and Cheryl used to frequent the forums and I haven't heard of any similar issues of no notification or response. I've forwarded this on via another channel just in case there was an error with the order (and it's time sensitive).

Good luck!

I apologize for any inconvenience. We have not received any orders we have not filled. We recently had some issues with the website and for some reason my email addy and phpone number were not reinstated on the contact us page. Feel free to contact me at Brian@TTTeliquids.com via email, or call me at 832-549-3612. We will get everything lined out for you.

I must apologize for the post. I really wasn't trying to slam you or Cheryl, I was just wondering why I couldn't find any refference to my order.

It appears that the USPS down here in S.C. also move a little slower like the rest of the folks down here.

I received my order today and also thank you for the sample of Winter Melon....good flavor.

Again sorry for the trouble and I will try again soon for more stuff.:thumbup:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines