Vapor Talk Forum/store

This is more for you noobies since most of us that have been here for a while already know this.

For you that have just joined us, you're in for a treat. You have found what we here feel is the best forum on the internet. Many have tried other sites and can say with out a doubt that you will not find a more friendly or helpful group of people anywhere. This forum is set up to help and inform every one who is interested in learning about vaping and e-cigs. The staff and members are always ready with insight and help for any and all questions that you have. From the simplest to the complex. Someone is always ready to help or send you to someone who can. Unlike some other sites that are more interested in slamming each other or trying to make you feel stupid, the members here all remember what it was like to be just getting started with vaping and how confusing all the jargon and products can be to the beginner. If someone asks a question you can be sure that a response will be forthcomming in a very short time.

There are many years of experience here on the forum. And the atmosphere is friendly and family friendly as well. As long as the topics in the general area are kept decent there is never any threat of being banned or removed from the forum. There are other areas of the forum to vent your frustration in a more shall we say verbal expression if needed.

The forum also has a store that is second to none. The customer service is far and away above any you will find anywhere else. Chris is the most dedicated vendor on the net. He goes above and beyond what most would do for a customer. I can't begin to say enough about his thoughtfulness and concern for his customers. You wont find a better supplier or friend anywhere, period! If you were to take a pole of the members who have been here for any time the testimonials would be staggering. He is constantly looking out for his members and keeps his forum running like a fine machine. Always trying to improve on what we already think is perfection, he is neverending in his diligence and dedication to both the forum and the store. The Vapor Talk staff as well are always ready to do what ever it takes to keep this forum up and running in a manner that is just excellent. So..this is my view of what I feel will be a great experience for all who join us. Like I said...It's a love story for the forum and all the members and staff that make this the best place on the net for vapers to get together and enjoy the mutual experience of vaping. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I (we) do.

Good luck and Happy Vaping :thumbsup:

To the staff...please move this to another area if this is the wrong place...thanks.

Edited by snubber

yep i feel the same way i love it here and big hugs to everyone for stepping out of the box . and creating a great product :thumbsup: we must go where no man has gone before lol

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines