Apologies

Well, I hate to say it, but you guys here at Vaportalk were right. the eGo is awesome. after all my talk about my safe cig being great, and blah, blah, blah. I happened accross an nicely priced eGo passthrough at my local e-cig vendor, and man. What can I say, It's great. He hooked me up with a boge 306 and a drip tip, and I'm in heaven. I didn't think I would ever get the full satisfaction from vaping that I used to get from smoking, but I was wrong. I can't stand to say it, but I was wrong. this thing is great. I still have my joye 510 that slowly gets used less and less, and the safe cig is now an afterthought. the only reason I'm even keeping it around, is the rare cases where I'm in a bar or something, and just don't want to explain to someone what my cigar looking Ego is, but I have a feeling I will get over that in the near future. Thanks again guys. I'm now one of those guys that will be recommending the eGo to anyone who's not sure what to get, and at least the 510 if they want something closer to the size of a cigarette. It's just awesome.

LOL !!!!

We all learn eventually. I was the same with my 510's, couldn't imagine giving them up and now they are my remote backups !!! The Ego really is that good.

Ego + LR atty +Drip tip = sweet spotthumbsup.gif

You will eventually get to a point where you don't give a crap about what other people think you are vaping on.....I rock my Provari out , loud, proud, and out of control!...I have learned to ignore all the stares, and whispers....but sometimes, peoples curiosity gets the better of them, and next thing you know......they want one! So.....dont cup that Ego in your hand like a monkey with a walnut!!!....vape it like you own it!

It sounds like your loving your eGo Passthrough. thumbsup.gif Thats what it's all about, finding what works best for you. Did you get it from the guy at the Market?

Hope to see you May 28th for the next meet-up.

It sounds like your loving your eGo Passthrough. thumbsup.gif Thats what it's all about, finding what works best for you. Did you get it from the guy at the Market?

Hope to see you May 28th for the next meet-up.

Yeah, I picked it up over the weekend, along with the 306 Atty, and some LR cartos. Loving every minute of it. And I practically hit it every minute. I paid a little more than what I've seen them for online, but I love being able to pick stuff up a play with it before I buy it, and he's really accommodating. He spent about two hours talking with me about all of the stuff he has, and what's out there, and he's even gonna pickup some 4081 empty carts for me for my safe cig, so that's not a total loss. I still like it in certain situations, but its pretty much the ego all the way.

I went the same route, Everybody was rocking on the Ego's and I was loyal to my KR808. I finally picked up a Riva kit and was like awed. I wish I had a local store to peruse. You would think a place like Orlando would have one but no. We do have a local vendor who will deliever but its not the same. Good luck glad you are happy with the Ego.

Paul