I'm Not Liking My 510-Tanks, What Else Should I Try

I picked up a joye 510-t system, or at least I think it is a joye, and am just not feeling the vapor. As many has stated, the flavor just isn't there. Great vapor production, but just hardly any flavor. I've tried a hundred different ways to get flavor out of this thing, but no cigar. I was given a low resistance cart to try by the vendor, but that has an odd flavor when I use it. I want to say a plastic flavor. Again, great vapor, but just not digging the flavor it's giving me. I'm wondering what the next thing I could try. My first e-cig was a disposable Q-cig. It is a 510 model disposable cig, so I placed that atty on the 510 that I baught, and I gotta say it's not too bad. it actually gives me a better flavor than the others. should I just invest in some higher end regular atty's, or does anybody have any suggestions. I was thinking about direct drip, but I honestly don't want to constantly have to drip on the atty when I'm just trying to relax. Honestly, as of now, my safe cig gives me the best flavor, when I refill the carts with my own liquid, but everyone here telling me that the 510 is better can't be wrong, so help please. I really like the feel and vapor the 510 gives me. a lot more vapor than the safe cig, but I need that flavor production too. thanks everyone.

Sorry you don't like the 510 T. Everyone is different about what to use, I like cartos and lately I have been using fluxomizers from Gotvapes, there is no filler inside and you need a syringe to fill them up, but the flavor of the juice is the best I have found. They come in various resistances, so if you are using a reg. 510 battery, you can't use the LR atties on them. Maybe it is the juice that you aren't enjoying.

Well so you don't have to purchase a whole new kit, I'd suggest picking up a cartomizer or even an atomizer. I use cartomizer personally (boge) and you'll get some great flavor out of it. The Tank system is easy an convenient, but flavor can be lacking.

Sorry you don't like the 510 T. Everyone is different about what to use, I like cartos and lately I have been using fluxomizers from Gotvapes, there is no filler inside and you need a syringe to fill them up, but the flavor of the juice is the best I have found. They come in various resistances, so if you are using a reg. 510 battery, you can't use the LR atties on them. Maybe it is the juice that you aren't enjoying.

well I have used an LR cart on it, and it works, just drains the battery fast. unless that's why I'm not getting very good flavor from it, due to no power from the 510.

The power does drop from the 510 quickly on an LR but it will not drop the flavor much. The hotter the atomizer (LR) the more Vapor you'll get but the less flavor. The reason for this is because the flavor burns up fast than the PG/VG.

I had the same problems your having with flavor. I really like the Boge cartos, they do a great job and maintain flavor beautifully. Give them a try, and don't forget to put a drip tip on it. VK sells them at great prices too.

Try some 306 atties for dripping.Don't push the cap all the way back on just tight enough to seal.And Boge 510 cartomisers for on the move.

thanks, I picked up both of these yesterday, and all I can say is wow. Oh yeah, I also picked up and Ego/passthrough, and again, wow. I didn't think I would like dripping but, you guys weren't lying. I don't think anything else has brought out the flavor of my juices better. the carts still taste kind of burn't to me, but I'm told they need to break in a bit, so I'll let you guys know. My first Ego batt, and I'm loving it though, and that 306(cough), I wasn't expecting that kick. whew!

I have to say the Tank sent me right back to cartos. But then, I am hard to please. It's all about the flavour for me, and then the TH.

Hope you are able to find what makes you happy. It can be a never ending adventure really. :)

Dripping really does make a difference.

I keep trying different things, but I always end up returning to dripping.

For me anyway--ego + LR 510 atty + drip trip = sweet spot thumbsup.gif

The Tank is my back up for driving and such. I find the fruit type flavors seem to come through a bit on the tank.

The only way to find the sweet spot is try different vaping models and methods.