Debridged/burnt Taste

JakeC

Hi, I just debridged and cleaned a 510 atty. When I add 2 drops in it is good for at the most 2 puffs after that I get a horrible horrible burnt taste. what did I do wrong? Please help! I can't get my 510 to work properly or consistently.

Hi, I just debridged and cleaned a 510 atty. When I add 2 drops in it is good for at the most 2 puffs after that I get a horrible horrible burnt taste. what did I do wrong? Please help! I can't get my 510 to work properly or consistently.

With a new or cleaned atty, you have to put a good six drops in to "prime" it and then 3 drops or so every 5 or so puffs. Sounds like your atty is just dry

With a new or cleaned atty, you have to put a good six drops in to "prime" it and then 3 drops or so every 5 or so puffs. Sounds like your atty is just dry

Most likely a dry atty, also make sure it is completely de-wicked. When I did mine I needed 4-6 to prime it, then afterward no more than 2-3 drops. I also found out it worked better for me if I dripped on the sides rather than right down the center.

I have a couple of atty's that are the same way. I haven't been able to vape on them long enough to get rid of that taste. I ordered bridgeless LR 510 and dewicked them. I get 1-2 good hits and then burnt, unless it's a small pull. It's frustrating, so I eventually just put a different atty on. I did notice that I can take smaller pulls, and not get the burnt taste. Hopefully they will eventually break in after more use.

• 1 month later...

Thanks you rock...don't think I will de bridge but I am trying different mods....ace a cart that is blue foam...just did the staw mod.... So guess I will try de wicking when one of my a ttys slows down on performance. Thanks again