Revolution E-Cig (Is There More Than One With That Name?)

emilyriley

I bought an E-Cig at my local tobacco store. The name on it is "Revolution" and the website for it says Revo-lution.com -- it has a picture of a bull on the battery part -- and everything else looks pretty much the same as other E-Cigs, but I am wondering if this is the same REVOLUTION cig that is posted in this site and on the video's of how to refill them. I can attach a picture of the box and cig if anyone needs it. The font is different for the "R" on mine than it is on the one on this site...but thought it might still be the same cig. If it is NOT the same, would I still be able to refill it?

Also, does the Vapor Talk Juice have nicotine in it?

Thanks, this is my first post -- I am a new user.

(Smoked Pall Mall Menthol 100's -- 1 pk/day for just about ever unfortunately) I am 35. :(

Any help on the VT Juice and the E-cig question above would be so much appreciated.

Thanks,

Emily :)

Welcome to Vapor Talk! The Revolution in the Vapor Talk Store is a standard KR808-D1. If you can post a pic of what you have, it may be helpful in identifying it. If it is a two piece ecigs (battery and cartomizer), then you can probably refill it the same way. If it's a three piece (battery, atomizer, cartridge), then you'll need to refill the cartridge and that is a little different.

Vapor Talk juice does have nicotine, but a zero nic option is offered on some of the flavors. Unfortunately, the store is out of stock on most eliquid at the moment.

Welcome to Vapor Talk! The Revolution in the Vapor Talk Store is a standard KR808-D1. If you can post a pic of what you have, it may be helpful in identifying it. If it is a two piece ecigs (battery and cartomizer), then you can probably refill it the same way. If it's a three piece (battery, atomizer, cartridge), then you'll need to refill the cartridge and that is a little different.

Vapor Talk juice does have nicotine, but a zero nic option is offered on some of the flavors. Unfortunately, the store is out of stock on most eliquid at the moment.

what is eliquid? and do you know how much nicotine the juice has in it? i will post some pics in just a few min need to take them and upload. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP! Thank you so much for responding! :)

Eliquid = juice. Just a different term. :) Juice is listed as mg per ml (milligrams per milliliter). If you get a bottle of juice that 24mg, that 24mg per ml. A 10ml bottle of 24mg juice has 240mg of nic in it. I smoked 1 1/2 packs a day for 20 years and I vape 24mg nic juice. For a pack a day smoker, you'd probably want to try something in the 16mg to 24 mg.

post-8318-0-99100900-1303687139_thumb.jp

Mine looks kinda different (the packaging and font) so idk if it is refillable. I guess that is what my question is. Are these safe? I mean, I tried Chantix (the stop smoking pill) and it literally wiped out my short term memory. It has been over a year since I took them and I still have no memory. :(

post-8318-0-61912500-1303687625_thumb.jp

I'm going to guess that's an RN4081 with cartomizers, but it's hard to say for sure. If you can pop the cap off the of the cartomizer, you should be able to see the filling inside (some cartos will have another o-ring underneath that will also have to come out).

You can also try this:

Mine looks kinda different (the packaging and font) so idk if it is refillable. I guess that is what my question is. Are these safe? I mean, I tried Chantix (the stop smoking pill) and it literally wiped out my short term memory. It has been over a year since I took them and I still have no memory. :(

There really is not definite answer as to whether they are safe. In theory, they are safe, but there has not been enough studies, especially of any long term affects. I tried many things to quit smoking and this is the only thing that worked. I've haven't smoked a cigarette in well over a year now.

It is hard to say what model you have, but keep in mind that many of the smoke shops and the high priced internet brands you'll run across do not perform that great. There are some much better alternatives if what you have is not working for you. And if it is working for you, that's great! :)

There really is not definite answer as to whether they are safe. In theory, they are safe, but there has not been enough studies, especially of any long term affects. I tried many things to quit smoking and this is the only thing that worked. I've haven't smoked a cigarette in well over a year now.

It is hard to say what model you have, but keep in mind that many of the smoke shops and the high priced internet brands you'll run across do not perform that great. There are some much better alternatives if what you have is not working for you. And if it is working for you, that's great! :)

Today is only day two so we shall see - i am still back/forth between that and real ones at the moment. Congrats on beings smoke free - Im sure with the 4,000 Chemicals in cigarettes, the vapors cant be nearly as bad right?

I did pop off the top, there is not another o-ring in there, just some gauze looking stuff rolled up in inside (like cylinder shape). It was moist, so i am assuming that is where the vaport stuff would go. I suppose when I fill it i would have to use the "condom" as in the video i watched before.

I think I am going to order some now... i do smoke menthol they are out but the non menthol cartridges I have taste ok too. (the menthol ones I bought when I bought this e-cig taste like minty toothpase).

Again ----- TY so much for talking to me! :)

-EMILY

Yep - the filler you see inside is what holds the juice. You can just drip juice onto it and give it some time to soak in. Whenever I use cartomizers, I usually add about 10 drops every hours or so just to keep it good and moist. You can use either method.

The ingredients in the juice is all safe and most is used in everyday life... Propylene Glycol (PG), Vegetable Glycerin (VG) and flavoring (and nic). PG and VG are used in many products you use every day.

And you are very welcome. Feel free to ask any questions... there's just about always someone around to help out. This is a great community. :)

Welcome to VT, there is a lot to learn in the beginning, but in no time you will get the hang of refilling. Ask any questions you have, there are lots of friendly people here :thumbsup:

thank you very much I feel very welcomed already -- i am new to this -- still half cig/half vape so im hoping to go full with it soon. Cartridges are expensive around here and dont last long, that is why i am wondering about the juice.

thanks again to all :)

-Emily

I bought an E-Cig at my local tobacco store. The name on it is "Revolution" and the website for it says Revo-lution.com -- it has a picture of a bull on the battery part -- and everything else looks pretty much the same as other E-Cigs, but I am wondering if this is the same REVOLUTION cig that is posted in this site and on the video's of how to refill them. I can attach a picture of the box and cig if anyone needs it. The font is different for the "R" on mine than it is on the one on this site...but thought it might still be the same cig. If it is NOT the same, would I still be able to refill it?

Also, does the Vapor Talk Juice have nicotine in it?

Thanks, this is my first post -- I am a new user.

(Smoked Pall Mall Menthol 100's -- 1 pk/day for just about ever unfortunately) I am 35. :(

Any help on the VT Juice and the E-cig question above would be so much appreciated.

Thanks,

Emily :)

I actually have that exact one you are talking about, the connection is not a 510, it uses cartos that are very difficult to refill, and I have found out that most store bought re-fills are dead on arrival and the taste leaves much to be desired.

The Revolutions sold on vapor talk are not the same device.

I'd imagine you could refill a revo-lution carto, however I have disassembled one before and it took much effort.

VT juices range from 0mg nicotine to 24mg.

I'd strongly recommend buying an eGo instead personally.

Edited by Infamy

thank you very much I feel very welcomed already -- i am new to this -- still half cig/half vape so im hoping to go full with it soon. Cartridges are expensive around here and dont last long, that is why i am wondering about the juice.

thanks again to all :)

-Emily

Also, are the carts there around $9 for three?

That seems to be the going rate for this device around where I live. Starter kit is $20.

Also, are the carts there around $9 for three?

That seems to be the going rate for this device around where I live. Starter kit is $20.

Well, we both live in Pittsburgh and thats about what I paid.. so i guess thats the going rate.

It sucks cuz your right, most of the carts are DOA. :(