Am I Vaping Too Much?

Thanks everyone, I'm not giving up, the only thing I want 2 give up is smoking these analog sooo bad...I don't like the smell, the taste, the mess it leave behind, but most of all I don't like how they make me feel mentally(the guilt) or physically...headaches, shortness of breath etc. but I need something now! I'm going 2 order the eGo @ 24mg(I don't think looks/feel is a issue 4 us but just n case where do I find the safe cig? As soon as I figure out everything I need 2 order, plus some juice 2 try I will b placing an order. Dayvape the cough we r getting is exactly like u described, dry, 2 harsh. I was wondering, we have been smoking for 40 yrs; with me I seem 2 have the desire 2 quit but there's also a fear, have anyone else filth like this? Again thanks everyone 4 the help !!!

You can find the safe cig on their website www.thesafecig.com . they have a 30 day money back deal in case you don't like it. it is also a two piece system, but you can refill the carts. you just have to crack the seal on the end you place your lips on. I've refilled one 7 times and it's still working. Also if you look around you can find discount codes for it. they're always getting updated, so just do a search for safe cig reviews. since the look and feel might not be an issue for you though, I'd wait until you get your eGo kit see how you like it. If you do, then you probably don't need the safe cig anyway. I just prefer it in certain situations, like when I'm driving. the last thing I want is somebody like a police officer seeing me smoking something that doesn't look like a cigarette, with all of my windows up, wondering what I'm doing. Also when I work, and go on break, no one asks me about my safe cig, unlike my 510 with the blue LED on the end. Good luck. I didn't quit that long ago, but I wouldn't have at all if it warren't for e-cigs.

Yeah, if I were you I would try the eGo, along with some 'LR 2.0 Cartomizers'. You can get the good Boge brand here:

LR CARTOS! With these cartos, you can refill them time and time again with the juice of your liking, then just 'top off' every once in a while with juice. Along with the cartos I would also recommend you pick up a couple of 'drip tips' also. DRIP TIPS! They really make using cartos or attys a better experience because they do get quite warm when you are using them. The drip tip will help you in that respect.... not to mention you drip right through it when using atomizers. And with cartos, when you top off with more juice just pop it off and back on when you are done, this is much easier than removing the little white mouthpiece that comes with them.

Other than that... if you want to try atomizers you can pick some of those up and go that route. With atomizers it's much easier/better tasting if you 'direct drip' right on to the coil inside. That gives you 5 or 6 good 'drags' then you just repeat the process when you are ready for more. It's really a personal preference on what method you use... grab both and give them a try.

The eGo is a much higher quality device than some of the really small two piece kits you see. You really want to try and stay away from having to buy prefilled cartridges for a particular device... those really don't get the job done for most people. You can really get a lot more for your money out of the eGo and either cartomizers or atomizers and your own liquid. Besides, the key is to make the transition as easy as possible. This is why I am recommending cartos for you, I just feel like they may be the best option for a new user. You can always try the other methods as well if you want. The eGo is such a versatile device you really can't go wrong.

Good luck to you! :thumbsup:

Thanks Dayvape 4 the recommendation, I checked out both links u gave me 4 the 'LR 2.0 Cartomizers' and the 'drip tips' and they r both out of stock, please is there any other u can recommend so I can get started...I'll be so grateful. I been looking over links but it's like tiring 2 read a foreign language , very frustrating !!!

You can find the safe cig on their website www.thesafecig.com . they have a 30 day money back deal in case you don't like it. it is also a two piece system, but you can refill the carts. you just have to crack the seal on the end you place your lips on. I've refilled one 7 times and it's still working. Also if you look around you can find discount codes for it. they're always getting updated, so just do a search for safe cig reviews. since the look and feel might not be an issue for you though, I'd wait until you get your eGo kit see how you like it. If you do, then you probably don't need the safe cig anyway. I just prefer it in certain situations, like when I'm driving. the last thing I want is somebody like a police officer seeing me smoking something that doesn't look like a cigarette, with all of my windows up, wondering what I'm doing. Also when I work, and go on break, no one asks me about my safe cig, unlike my 510 with the blue LED on the end. Good luck. I didn't quit that long ago, but I wouldn't have at all if it warren't for e-cigs.

Thanks Hurrycaine3000, I took a look @ the thesafecig page and I'll be sure 2 keep it on hand, if I was 2 go with this, should I go with the higher kit...because it will last longer ?

Thanks Hurrycaine3000, I took a look @ the thesafecig page and I'll be sure 2 keep it on hand, if I was 2 go with this, should I go with the higher kit...because it will last longer ?

I purchased the deluxe kit, and am really happy with it. Since I wanted it to cut back on smoking, and ultimately quiting smoking I didn't want to be left with a dead battery. I now only ever take 2 batteries with me when I go to work or out, since they fit nicely in the case with three cartridges. I have yet to go through both batteries before I get home, and I constantly use them. it just depends on what you think you'll need. another nice thing about the deluxe kit, is that it literally comes with all the accessories. I keep one battery charging at home so it's ready for me when I get there, I have a charger for my computer at work, and a car charger that all came with the kit, so I don't have to worry about running out of power and being tempted to bum a smoke from someone. Everyone is different though so it's hard to say for sure. Like I say, I went with the deluxe kit and am very happy with it. Also everything has a one year warranty. I figured that if by chance, one of the batteries fails or something, I still have two batteries while I get the one replaced. If you go with the safe cig, and need any help how to refill them yourself, just PM and I'll help you out. This was the only drawback I had found with their system, but once I got the carts open, it was smooth sailing. Realize though, If you don't want to mess with any of that The eGo will be a better bet, as it's more compatible with other carts, atomizers, tanks, and so on. If you are going to be using both, then you may not need the deluxe kit. If it's just for social situations, or for occasionally getting that cigarette feel in you hands, and the cig like draw it provides, then one of the smaller kits might suffice. Sorry, to probably have confused you even more. I guess it really just depends on your personal needs. I like having all of it just in case. that's just me though.

Dry Throat & / or Sore Throat - PG is a humectrant & when vaping the back of the throat gets coated. You can find that after sleeping, you wake up with a sore throat. Things that can help are drinking a glass of water before bed, gargling with a mouthwash to cut the PG coating before bed, drinking water throughout the day, using hard candies & drinking liquids with honey liquid thru the day to keep your mouth damp.

I fall asleep with my eGo in my hand.

I believe most people new to vaping are confronted with the question of "how much". Quite unlike a cigarette where there's an automatic cut-off with the cigarette burning out. It bothered me for a while, but eventually I didn't think about it anymore. I vape when I feel like vaping.

It's something you'll get used to over time.

I have to say, I vape alot. I only use high nic juices. I love it. I vape until that funny battery light flashes, then grab a spare battery.

I have 2 510 batteries I use as back ups, as well as 2 650mah Rivas, 2 900mah eGos and a kick-a#@ 5v Tekk Mod that will also charge my batteries as I vape.

I know I vape too much, but I dont care. I feel much better. No more shortness of breath. No more morning hack.

I just got a MAP tank today, and drained it twice.

My only thought about it is, my juice orders dont come fast enough! Listen to your body, if you start to feel sick, lay off for a bit.

So glad to find that I am in the "norm"! I too vape more, when I can,..after a hard day at work, especially if I'm out,..or in a bar,..I'm VAPINV8!....Ran into my ex-boyfriend the other day,..was looking for my e-cig,..he said,..you're smoking like Chief Tomahawk! I had to tell him,..I have more than one,..was looking for my Other One. It's ok I think,..I vape 18mg and below as well,..always smoked lights,..but when you can taste whatever you want,...and do it wherever you want,..VAPE ON!!

me being only 3 weeks in can tell that i feel alot better even though i vape more than i smoked i guess its that freedom you get on not having to go outside and smoke

i say vape on as long it doesnt effect you , i would deff. slow down if your feeling sick or bring your nic mg down

I seem to vape a bit more than I smoked. But I figure if I start to get carried away I will just lower the nicotine level of the juice. But hey, I am only using 11mg right now.