Janty™ Ego Jets Tank Atomizer

blackhat6969

hello all i have some questions about the tanks some people are talking about.

1. how do they work

2. are they better than direct dripping

3. are JANTY™ eGo JETS TANK ATOMIZER good for this?

thanks in advance for your replies.

i have a joye ego switched from a smoke 51 trio and loving it

It's just the Tank atomizer but sold by Janty. You do not direct drip into a tank. Instead the "tank" hold a couple ML of liquid. It auto drips into the atomizer. Though most have found the tank doesn't work very well. Which is to bad because it has some serious potential. (It doesn't drip down into the atomizer fast enough which causes dry hits)

It's just the Tank atomizer but sold by Janty. You do not direct drip into a tank. Instead the "tank" hold a couple ML of liquid. It auto drips into the atomizer. Though most have found the tank doesn't work very well. Which is to bad because it has some serious potential. (It doesn't drip down into the atomizer fast enough which causes dry hits)

ah ok thanks for the quick reply

sorry for the double post but im also looking at the eGo Mega Atomizer these just hold more liquid or are they just bigger atty's? sorry if these are dumb questions

Not dumb questions at all! :D We all have to learn the ways of the vaping force ;)

A maga atomizer is just like you said, a bigger atomizer. It's easy to direct drip on but it was created to hold a very large cartridge so you don't have to drip or fill often. I would suggest going with a cartomizer though over a mega atomizer if your looking for longevity between fills :)

Not dumb questions at all! :D We all have to learn the ways of the vaping force ;)

A maga atomizer is just like you said, a bigger atomizer. It's easy to direct drip on but it was created to hold a very large cartridge so you don't have to drip or fill often. I would suggest going with a cartomizer though over a mega atomizer if your looking for longevity between fills :)

i just ordered the mega atty and mega battery maybe ill try the tank in a few months thank you all for the replies

I love my eGo Tank system. I do find that there is a break in period, but once you break it in, its awesome. To reduce the amount of condensation that builds up in the mouth piece, I removed the two little pieces that are on the tip of the mouth piece. I find the draw is better too!

I got the email from Totally Wicked today about the Mega Tank and I am sure I will be ordering one before I go to bed tonight!!

Or you could just skip the eGo Tank and go right for the new 2 gallon, I mean 12ml, MAP Tank system! :thumbsup:

Yea, 12 ml's is just stupid. I mean really....you uses 12ml in a day. I'm a very heavy vaper and i use 7 at the most. TBH, i wish they would bring the mini MAP back instead of that dumb a$$ thing.

Yea, 12 ml's is just stupid. I mean really....you uses 12ml in a day. I'm a very heavy vaper and i use 7 at the most. TBH, i wish they would bring the mini MAP back instead of that dumb a$$ thing.

what is a "map tank" is that different than a regular one?