Oops

Cheriepye

This is for everybody. The VT store helps keep the forum running, but the forum is for anybody looking for information or help. we discuss and share information about many different suppliers--including the VT store.

Your are more than welcome. :thumbsup:

Hey Cheriepye! Great, you found your way in! Good, I see you brought your PV with you! Now grab a seat and join us while we talk about everything related to vaping. We're a bunch of happy, vape loving folks. Also, feel free to ask any questions, someone around here will be able to help you. There is a lot of helpful information in the Tutorial Sub Category too! Once you reach the 5 post minimum under the "New To Electronic Cigarette" category, you will be free to post in the other categories.

I sure hope that information was helpful?

I can see that other fellow members have arrived to welcome and more will be along. thumbsup.gif

Not at all :D It's for everyone. Doesn't matter where you purchased your ecigs from :)

May I ask what made you think that? If there is anything we can do to show openness let us know. Don't want new members getting confused. :)

It seems like everyone had their Cigs thru VT. I have been to some boards that are very proprietary. Everyone here have been very warm and welcoming. :)

<Br />It Seems Like Everyone Had Their Cigs Thru Vt. I Have Been To Some Boards That Are Very Proprietary. Everyone Here Have Been Very Warm And Welcoming. :)<Br />
<Br /><Br /><Br />Only Because Christopher Has Great Sales. I Got 2 Ego Sets From Him, And With All My Vaping They Are Going Strong.