O0O0O0O0O0, New Joye 510-T !

Hey Guys,

So I was just browsing Electronic Stix's website and apparently there is a new Joye 510 Tank system kit that holds 0.5ml of juice! Looks like Good Prophets website is selling this new kit as well.

Anybody going to order? Looks very interesting!

Thanks,

Emile

Edited by Emile

I think wordup is carrying them too. Been using the Ego Tank LR and so far, I'm pretty impressed.

Vaping and all things vaping related is a rapidly growing industry. every time I turn around there some new thing for me to buy (0 spending control)

I believe he's referring to the 510-T, not the eGo-T. I haven't heard any reviews on them yet. As I understand it, they are similar to the eGo-T in the way the atty/tank work. You can't use the tank on any 510 atty.

http://www.shop.goodprophets.com/product.sc?productId=202&categoryId=68

http://www.shop.wordupecig.com/Joye-510-T-Joye-520-T-Cigarette-Starter-Kitts-Joye-510-T-E-Cig-Starter-Kit.htm

Yep, I'm referring to the 510-T Tank System. Uses 510 batteries and a 510-T Atomizer and a smaller 0.5ml tank. From what I understand, you just refill the tanks with a special included refill tool because the tanks are so small. This really looks like an awesome starter kit.

Hey Guys,

So I was just browsing Electronic Stix's website and apparently there is a new Joye 510 Tank system kit that holds 0.5ml of juice! Looks like Good Prophets website is selling this new kit as well.

Anybody going to order? Looks very interesting!

Thanks,

Emile

Personally I'm an eGo kinda gal, I don't think the 510 would last me more than 30 minutes. And of course it would take a lot to pry my Boge Carto off.

Seems like a natural evolution of the tank system, yet another new option for starter kits and ease of use.

Hopefully its more consistent than the eGo tank system since it seems some love em, some - not so much!

I almost ordered a 510 T last night. I am going to hold out for some reviews. I have an eGo tank and although I like it, it make some flavors a little weak.

I also have had some leaking, but I think it was from removing the cap to fill it. I'm going to fill it with a needle from now on.

While I love my eGos, I would not mind a smalller tank setup for stealth vaping.

Someone order one and let us know what you think.

Vaporkings has them, atti 10 and tanks 5. The only other places I have seen them are in kits, so you get batteries too. I have been wanting to try them, but waiting for reviews. Wordup has them too, but it is in a kit.