New To Dripping

Infamy

Well, I'm new to the drip method, and so far I have been using 2-3 drops in my eGO.

I was just wondering, how long are those 2-3 drops supposed to last.

(I understand it probably varies on how big of a drag you take, but I just want to know what to expect.)

Also how often do you tend to drip?

Any answers greatly appreciated.

HI Infamy I agree with Ripple some will say between 5-7 puffs, some 6-8 it's definatly within those two ranges. You'll know when your atty is to wet or to dry - to wet you'll get harsh hits, too dry you'll get dry burnt tasting hits. Takes a little practice but it becomes second nature sounds like your doing alright. :)

sounds like your getting the hang of dripping. I usually drip often, but then again, I vape often (rarely out of reach, or I'm sleeping). This is one of those areas there is no exact answer, it just boils down to what works. I only drip 2 drops at a time and drip more frequently--for me, this leads to less leakage.

Dripping is my #1 form of vaping, my #2 (for those times dripping is difficult) I use the Ego Tank system.

Seems to be what I'm getting, and like I said, no complaints at all.

Just seems like no one really has a post about it.

Knowing how many times the question has been answered in my short time here- I know it's on the forum multiple times. It's likely buried. The search engine at the top of VT is great for finding info- just remember to search "forum" vs. google. OR...go hang out in the chat room and get all of your questions answered 10 seconds faster then posting in the forums. (It's a lot more fun too) ..Just a heads up for other noobies trying to figure out the forums too.

You'll be able to tell if the atty is getting dry often by the sound and feel of the pull without the button pressed. Try it once when you know it's empty- and then once after you fill it.

Good to hear you have no complaints- sounds like it's working!

I used to use pre-filled carts, but the amount of vapor and life varied with some carts arriving DOA, so now that I have the option to, Dripping is my new favorite.

2 or 3 definitely seems to be working.

The biggest draw back to dripping---once you get the hang of it, it spoils you permanently for vapor, throat hit and flavor. I can live with the inconvenience of dripping at times for the amazing flavor I get from it.

Drip tips made my dripping life so much easier.

I agree to 6-8 good puffs. I don't drip too much, but I do enjoy it. I am now using the eGo Tank. I fill my little tank with 1 ml of e-liquid and that tank slides into the eGo Tank LR Atomizer. I don't have to worry about dripping while driving. Never drip and drive. <you may just drop your juice>. no really, do not drip and drive. It is dangerous. get an eGo tank for the driving time. Good Luck to you and enjoy the vaping.

Edited by Tagsanstuff

I'm a noob also, but quickly took to dripping. I have an eGoT for driving. When I'm at home or work, I mostly drip.

My most used is a Mega LR atty with a drip tip. The hole is huge and easy to get the drops right on the bridge. I get 10-12 good puffs off it.

2-3 for 510 atty and 3-5 for the mega. Good luck finding what works for you.

The biggest draw back to dripping---once you get the hang of it, it spoils you permanently for vapor, throat hit and flavor. I can live with the inconvenience of dripping at times for the amazing flavor I get from it.

Drip tips made my dripping life so much easier.

Kit nailed it. Once you drip, I can only assume you'll drip or go bottom feeder if you get it right. While attys, dripping -and even drip tips come with issues- once you nail the DD vape, you love it. Carts, cartos and most tank systems won't be a viable option. -That being said, there are enough vendors and products out there, that when mixed, offer different results. ...One man's trash is a... journey for you to explore.

(get some LR 306's and LR 510's (if you are on 3.7) and a big battery. Where's the juice? ...the next 3G PV will drip while you sleep. STOP!)

Kit nailed it. Once you drip, I can only assume you'll drip or go bottom feeder if you get it right. While attys, dripping -and even drip tips come with issues- once you nail the DD vape, you love it. Carts, cartos and most tank systems won't be a viable option. -That being said, there are enough vendors and products out there, that when mixed, offer different results. ...One man's trash is a... journey for you to explore.

(get some LR 306's and LR 510's (if you are on 3.7) and a big battery. Where's the juice? ...the next 3G PV will drip while you sleep. STOP!)

Yeppers, thats about it, I have a small qty of cartos, a couple of tank attys with their unused tanks all sitting in a drawer now!