Whats The Difference Between A Cartridge And A Cartomizer?

cheryli

The cartridge is the mouth piece part that comes with an atomizer. It will have a white looking filler that can be removed. You soak the white filler with liquid and replace it back on the atomizer. Cartridges do not wick well to the atomizer. That is why direct dripping is always recommended with atomizers.

Edited by BirdDog
because I can't spell. :)

The cartridge is the mouth piece part that comes with an atomizer. It will have a white looking filler that can be removed. You soak the white filler with liquid and replace it back on the atomizer. Cartridges do not wick well to the atomizer. That is why direct dripping is always recommended with atomizers.

My kit only came with the atomizer and a 'drip tip?' If I don't want to direct drip, like when I'm driving, I've been using the cartomizers with great success. Do you recommend the cartridges for the eGo or the Bose low resistanced cartomizers that I bought?

Thanks

It is really a matter of personal choice, I am a dripper but there are others here who love their cartomizers (carto's).

You mention you hare having great success with the cartos - thats really the bottom line, if its working for you you are good to go! You might want to experiment with other options over time most of us do.