Got My Ego.

So today I got my eGo, I had to go to work and I couldn't take it since I needed to charge my batteries. When I got back and dripped my 24mg Mentha it was amazing. The taste was way better than anything else that I have tried so far. I am very pleased. The only problem I noticed was when I dripped regular tobacco flavor in my other atty. It was DoA, but I sent a message to support and they shipped out another one for me in under 5 minutes of giving them my order number. So far Vapor production is intense. I am highly pleased with my purchase. Now I just have to try a bunch of flavors and buy a few low res atty's.

Cheers,

Toth~

I do have one question pertaining to the drip tip. For some reason when I am dripping I seem to get some fluid back into my mouth. Is this normal? I am only using 2-3 drops at a time. I have spent a few more hours with my eGo now and the battery is still going strong after 7 hours of vaping, this thing is incredible :D

Cheers,

Toth~

CONGRTS!!!!!!! I'm so happy you like it.

Yes, Getting liquid in your mouth is pretty normal. It really sucks at first,but I actually enjoy a little now and again.... :whistle:

Anyhow, when you drip. Try slightly blowing like making a bottle wisthle or swing the juice down in there. Like a flick of the wrist. You will get it down just fine.

Edited by Beans

If the drip tip has a small hole I will drop a drop, let it settle, then drop another drop and blow on the top to give the liquid a little extra push to the atty. I think that's a pretty common practice. But it works for me. Good luck and happy vaping.

:jump: Congrats on your new eGo!!! I have a growing collection of eCigs and the eGo is still to this day (it's been over a year!) my main goto... shared equally with my little OG bottom feeder. You made a wise choice and I'm sure you'll be more than happy with it for a long time to come.