You Sent Me Corroded Junk

junk

If you can't figure the the return system a quick PM to Chris results in an answer pretty quickly. All in all a much nicer approach. We have all heard the horror stories about fly-by-night vendors, or experienced them, you will find this is not the case here or with the other vendors on this site.

Wow I missed this one.....I agree with ripples earlier post...It really does sound kinda fishy.......Anyhow, for any Noobs reading this......

VT is a stand up company run by a great guy.... I have never had any problems contacting VT for anything.......Much less have ever seen or heard anyone bash on them at all.... The VT forum is a group extreemly honest folk, many of whom who have been tanken in by crooked sites selling inferior products. We would NOT defend or stand behind this company if they ever sold JUNK.

Just Had to add my pennies. Love VT!

Ok let me clear this up for all of you because some of you sound more confused and more upset than I was. And I was the one that spent $100 and received a defective product.

First of all, I am not a troll. I did have a troll with pink hair once when I was about 7 years old. Thanks for the compliment but I assure you I am me and not a troll.

Secondly, I did not post my picture here. In fact, I did not even and have not even, viewed the profile information or editing profile info which is usually a standard with most forums.

The reason why my picture appears here is because I own forums and have my picture at various forums and websites. Some forums automatically pull a profile pic from another forum.

I know that is strange but it does even if your user name for the forums are different. I'm not sure how that works but I suppose it some how picks up your ip address and pulls your avatar/pic from other forums.

Thirdly, I was very pleased in regards to the fast shipping. I spent almost $100 for a product as a gift to my ex husband that smokes like a tobacco barn, and is 62 years old.

He saw a movie with Johnny Depp smoking an electronic cigarette and thought that may work for him to get off cigarettes. I did my research online some what in locating these types of electronic cigarettes.

I read through some of the info at this forum about the best products to buy when starting out.

I felt I did my duty in research, found a good site to purchase a good product and even a forum with lots of info.

However, when I received the products, I was shocked and became angry. Wouldn't you be? One of the products was all corroded with what appeared to be battery acid leaking out into the plastic wrapping.

You do your research, spend time locating what you think is a trustful site with quality product, trust submitting your credit card info, spend almost $100 bucks, and receive junk.

But I will tell you what really made me mad. Sure I was upset and mad about the product. But what really made me mad was visiting the site for contact help, returning the product info, and there was NO

contact info on the store site. When clicking on HELP, it said I HAD to register at this forum before I could receive help. Now let me tell you something else, (especially to the person that posted all I had to

do was write a few lines to send the item back). HOW does a person send an item back when they do not know for sure, where to send the item back to??? The address label is very light type and even so,

not always do you return a product to the return address printed on the package. It's best to have the exact return product address so you will know you are in fact returning it to the correct place.

Fourth, YES I was having a very bad day. There was a bad storm here in Tennessee when I received the product. A huge limb fell out of a tree in my drive and crashed into one of my trucks. To top

that off, baby squirrels were crying every where that came out of that tree limb. I have 7 outside cats and my cats killed two of them and I managed to save two. So I have two baby squirrels that look

to be about 4 to 5 weeks old in a box that was starving and crying for their mother. I had to rush out to the vet office and buy bottles with nipples and esbilac formula to prevent starvation of the little

rat like critters. To top this off, I tried to get the vet office to take the squirrels, release them after they reached survival age. They refused. I called the Tennessee Wildlife Rescue Association and they

were of no help.

Have you ever heard a baby squirrel cry? It is quite pitiful. But I got them all dry, in a big cardboard box, with old t-shirts for warmth and comfort, and feeding them 4 times per day.

Fifth, I work online. I have worked online for 15 years. I know how ash holish a customer can come across to be. But I also have enough sense to know that you cannot read everything about that

person or the person's day or the person's experience by reading a few upsetting lines in an email or on a forum. I ALWAYS reply back nicely, find out exactly what problem they had, and remedy

their issue if at all possible.

Six, I can say that the store owner or Christopher (whomever that is) acted as I act when I have a customer issue....which is good.

So I will be ordering again from this store and appreciate HIS professionalism in this matter.

first off let me just say sorry about your bad day.its sounds really rough . i just love squrrels i live in washington and we have lots of them they are fun to watch .as for every one here they are really nice people and very protective of of this site and vt products because they are great products i am sure you have already been taken care of by chris .i hope you and the squrrels are ok .and welcome to vapor talk :D:wave:

Thank you for coming back to post, Yes you were having a bad day, and thanks for helping the babies out. Thats really great, I think most of us here are animal lovers and understand that type of frustration. What a crappy run of luck you are having.

As you can see by the replys you got, we are all a bit protective of the VT store and forum. I've ordered 5 sets of eGos thus far into myvaping and have never received a corrosive battery. However batteries DO do that. VT would NEVER knowingly send anything out like that. But as you know s... happens sometimes. I'm sure you have the VT store figured out now as well as the contact info. So I don't need to add anything to that. Chris the owner of the store and forum has always gone out of his way to help, and accommodate his patrons. I hope your vaping journey gets better soon.

Thanks for coming back and providing the level of detail. I personally extent my apologizes for my post questioning your claim and authenticity.

I think you can see from Chris's reply he is a honest, professional, and stand up guy. I hope you would also understand that most of us have had nothing but the best of encounters with the VT Store and thus found it difficult to understand the nature of your post. It sounds like he replied to you in the same day you contacted him, which seems by most online businesses to be not only acceptable but exceptional.

For what its worth, while no doubt your day was horrible, and we can now better understand your perspective, from our perspective here came someone making public claims that seemed completely contrary to everything we knew to be true about the store. Hopefully you can see that our loyalty and defense of the VT store speaks to the quality of products and customer service we have experienced.

I am completely confident that once the situation has been assessed you will find Chris's responsive actions to be exceptional as well.

I'm glad you came back to this post to give us more info on the situation. As you can see by how many posters here defended Chris(owner of VT), that he is a class act that strives to provide a great product along with great customer service. Not only that, He pays for this forum that so many of us love. Granted, it sucks to spend your hard earned money and recieve a product that is not up to snuff but I think in the end that you will be glad that you did register for this forum. Even though you did alot of research, you will find that you will still have questions regarding E-cigs and vaping and this site is full of great info and great people that will go out of their way to help you get your husband the most out of his E-cig and hence the best chance of succeeding in quiting smoking. Although your introduction to this site was not planned, I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that I hope you stick around and become a member of our family!

Glad to hear your better half will soon be getting his vape on.

We defended Chris with honor (mostly)... providing you with the location of the support link and the link itself.

We assured your weary and frustrated soul that you were not being duped, but that your purchase was a smart one but that you somehow got the lemon out of the boatload of good ones.

We didn't defend as in "who the cencorword do you think you are... yadda yadda"

I feel we did quite well mostly and that you and Chris better get busy and bake us some nice warm cookies!!

Welcome to VaporTalk.

lol Did I hear cookies, I like Chocolate Chip!

I'm really sorry about your bad day yesterday. I'm also glad you came back. Please understand were like a family around here so we tend to stick up for one another- We'd really like nothing more than to welcome you to the family too should you choose to stay. So how bout it? Maybe change your profile name, and post a proper into and we'll just start this over??? :whistle:

I'm really sorry about your bad day yesterday. I'm also glad you came back. Please understand were like a family around here so we tend to stick up for one another- We'd really like nothing more than to welcome you to the family too should you choose to stay. So how bout it? Maybe change your profile name, and post a proper into and we'll just start this over??? :whistle:

your a sweetie :)

Maybe you could share those with Jeffb :devil:

:rolleyes:

Hi Junk, I am so sorry your first experience with the VT Store was not a positive one. Trust me when I say, yours is the exception. Things happen and mistakes are made, we are all human. I am sure you have made some mistakes in your life time? The VT Store and Chris exemplifies the meaning of "Top Notch Customer Service" and I see that he is on top of your problem and he will do what ever needs to be done to your satisfaction.

If in the resent past you have purchased those cigarette looking e-cigs, and paid through the nose for a piece of crap. And then tried to get your money back or stop the automatic shipments with little to no success. I certainly understand where your frustration is coming from. A lot of us here on the forum have had the same experience. Those vendor make it almost impossible to reach them by phone, emails are not returned, and they don't have a forum, where you can at least vent your frustration.

I don't think anyone can say that they have never "flown off the handle" and ripped someone a new butt hole before. But, through my personal experiences, it really doesn't solve the problem any faster and it sure puts people on the defense. We have a lot of good folks here on this forum, and we are a family. When one of our family members are being attacked unjustly, we stand up and defend them. As you can see!

Our goal is to help anyone achieve success quiting analogs and having the very best possible experience vaping. We ask each other questions when we are having problem, share our experiences, and ask for opinions when needed. In a polite manner and tone.

On rare occasions, someone might get their panties in a wad. But once they get themselves straighten out. A simple "I'm sorry I took my frustrations out on you guys. I was wrong of me and I apologizes" Simple as that! Keep in mind, all most all of us did not start out the same way you did. But again, most of us have lashed out inappropriately.

So, after you calm down and say your apologizes. Let bygones be bygones. I am sure we can help you with any questions you might have about vaping. Just keep that temper of yours in check. LOL

Edited by Sharon

Six, I can say that the store owner or Christopher (whomever that is) acted as I act when I have a customer issue....which is good.

So I will be ordering again from this store and appreciate HIS professionalism in this matter.

I'm glad to hear you made contact with Chris, and hopefully, everything will be straightened out in short order. I can understand your frustration, but we're pleased you are giving VT (Chris) a chance to get it "made right" for you.

That said, we're very glad you came back and hope the rest of your experiences here will be a bit...um...less stressful :)

Now that all that is settled, welcome to the forum! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask here, we really are some pretty good folks.