Atomizer Question

Fib

So besides Original Joye atomizers what other brands do people like? I got some off brand ones from two different online stores and they are useless! on my generic 901 atty I noticed that the vent hole was bigger and letting in too much air so I taped it up and made a pin hole to get less air which definately helped but I'm still getting better vapor from a three month old atty. Same with the generic 510 omly I cant tape up the vent holes on the 510 so I tried super glue. I have now waisted 40 dollars on bad atty's and dont want to do it again. I cant wait until I have 5 posts so I can go to the mosh pit and really say how I feel about the company that ripped me off.

I prefer the Joye 510 atomizers and the Boge Cartomizers. The only 901's I have used were the dse901. They worked well for me, not sure what off brand you got.

to tell you the truth I dont know either. I didnt really research it enough before I bought it...I'm just an excited newbee who learned the hard way. The funny thing is they offer Joye Tech, DSE, SLB or Keimer for the same price

I have tried and am happy with Joye 510 and DSE 901

have you are anyone tried Tech, SLB or Keimer? I am also curious about the cisco Spec 306 LR

I assume you're talking about nhaler:

http://shop.nhaler.com/Joye-Tech-DSE-SLB-or-Keimer-510-Atomizers-510-Atomizers.htm

It says "Joye Tech, DSE, SLB or Keimer 510 Atomizers", but it looks like you don't get to choose which one you get?

I'm so over it now. I just wont order from them again. I did discover that you can use the generic 510's but not to drip. I mentioned that the vent holes were much bigger letting in too much air. when I tried to drip with my drip tip on I could hear the atty working and a tiny plume of vapor would come out. I later tried it with the cartridge tip that it came with, dripped onto the poly fill and a decent plume of vapor came out. So it has to be used with the cartridge. That cartridge restricts air more hence the bigger vent holes. I dont really like using the cartridge but its a good back up I now prefer the SLB 801LR ATTY.

I use litecigusa.net's attys. I love em, and they last me a long time (months)

Litecig does not manufacture their own attys. They carry Joye and other brands.