The Best Ry4 From A North American Vendor

VIPOD

RY4 is considered the 'holy grail' of e-juice. Well, I started with the Dekang RY4, and thought that was nirvana...well, that was 16 months ago. Since then, I've purchased RY4 from many vendors across North America, and have three favorite RY4 vendors

Backwoods Brew, FSUSA, and Elixirjuice

Which one is your favorite 'holy grail'?

have you tried vaperite vr4. His take on the ry4. When I liked tobaccos that was a go to juice for me, I really loved it. Also, there are rave reviews for Bobas Bounty from alien vision. The people that use it say it's their all day vape. I wanted to try but since it is tobacco I don't know now. But anyway good luck with the juice.

have you tried vaperite vr4. His take on the ry4. When I liked tobaccos that was a go to juice for me, I really loved it. Also, there are rave reviews for Bobas Bounty from alien vision. The people that use it say it's their all day vape. I wanted to try but since it is tobacco I don't know now. But anyway good luck with the juice.

I've tried Bobas Bounty, and like it much, interesting juice, but I'm not sure I would classify that as an RY4 variant...imo. It doesn't taste like Hypnotic Myst, but has that strange mix, tobacco with something-something.

There is only one supplier that has been removed from our forum due to domain squatting. (TVP)

That's the one. Didn't know Art was involved in that. I will try to spread money I had for him to other suppliers that are trusted in the VT community.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk