Another Ego-T Opinion

Brian

I've been using the eGo-T atomizer since Thursday afternoon and have to say that I am impressed with it so far. This thing is easy to use and it works well. I started out at 3.7V to break it in good. Initial impression was that the flavor was lacking. However, I was using a DIY juice that for some reason seemed off even with my regular 510 atty @ 5V. I have since tried three other flavors and they have all tasted fine (very good actually).

After going through a couple of tanks I cranked it up to 5V, but was getting dry hits. Using the tips Morfeeus posted, I was albe to adjust my draw to make it work pretty well. Still, IMO, 4.1V is the sweet spot for this atty. I seem to get the most vapor, best flavor and TH at 4.1V. I can't really explain why I'm liking this atty so much, but I've been vaping at 4.1V for the post 4 days (mostly) and I like it.

Refilling is very easy. I saw a tip in a youtube vid that said to refill with a pipette because the constant removal of the bottom cap would cause faster wear and could cause leaking. I've been refilling with a pipette and only removed the bottom cap once to clean the tank.

One thing I didn't like is that I kept getting juiced (not really getting juiced, just condensation, but it tastes bad). Condensation builds up around the mouth piece and eventually you will suck it through. It's the same issue many of us had with regular 510 carts. I solved that problem my removing the two little caps on the end (one cap and another little piece just below it). I haven't been juiced since. Removing these also seems to have helped the draw and makes the jucie flow better.

I was worried about leaking from the tank when not in use, but for the past three nights I've left it on my Provari overnight and haven't had any leakage at all. Every time I refill my tank (every 2-3 hours) I take the atty off and check for leaks, but so far not even a trace of a leak.

My wife is also enjoying the eGo-T! :) Since we both like it, I did order a few more and also ordered some of the LRs to try.

So, where will the eGo-T atty fall in my arsinal? I will most likely continue using the 510 atty and dripping. Then again, four days without dripping has spoiled me! LOL! I may continue to use this one atty just to see how long it lasts. Right now I seem to be quite happy using it at 4.1V. I will say with confidence that there's a good chance I will never use another cartomizer again! LOL!

As always - Different Srokes for Different Folks - it's working for me so I'm giving the eGo-T atty two thumbs up! :thumbsup:

Used on my Provari.

post-1693-0-68213400-1301253557_thumb.jp

....Using the tips Morfeeus posted, I was albe to adjust my draw to make it work pretty well. Still, IMO, 4.1V is the sweet spot for this atty.....

Nice review and thanks for the shout out!! I'm glad I was able to help. I just got my order in from GoodProphets.com of 4 more tank attys and they are performing marvelously. Actually, even better than the first tank atty I bought from AwesomeVapor. I don't know if the atties from GP are true Joye's(I think they are) or knockoffs but they seem to have a better draw from them. BTW, GP still has their tank atties on sale for $9.99 for both standard and LR in a large variety of colors. I originally ordered 2 of each with 2 of the 1000Mah batts(all in green so now my eGo has been pimped) and just ordered 5 more LR's last night!!

Stinker, showing off your pretty Provari! Youll cause the death of my CC yet!

Though I am really happy the tank works on it. When you say you removed the 2 little mouth pieces do you mean you left them off totally?

Juice wont back flow through the mouth? :thumbsup: Please share THANKS!

Nice review Brian. I was loving mine for 2 days and then the vapor production just went south on me. I may have to try a LR Tank. Where did you get the adapter for your Provari?

I'm using a 510-801 and the the 801-510 connected. I screwed the two together pretty tight to make sure the atty comes off without separating them. The 801-510 fits perfectly into the T atty.

Stinker, showing off your pretty Provari! Youll cause the death of my CC yet!

Though I am really happy the tank works on it. When you say you removed the 2 little mouth pieces do you mean you left them off totally?

Juice wont back flow through the mouth? :thumbsup: Please share THANKS!

Yes - left them off. The tank is very similar to a cart in that it has vents down the side. The caps trap vapor and the condensation builds up around them. Once enough builds up, :sick:.

If left standing upright, the juice will not flow up the vents. One test I have not tried is to leave it laying on it's side. That could be another story. More so, I'm thinking that if left on it's side, juice could just keep flowing out of the tank, but not sure.

@Morfeeus - The new order is with GP. :) I gave you a shout out about that in another thread also. :)

Edited by Brian

Nice Review Brian !!!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Like you, I am liking the tank--will never replace dripping, but certainly is great to use when dripping is difficult. I love how easy it is to change flavors. I keep 3-4 tanks filled with different flavors and just switch out the tank.

I honestly can't believe I didn't think to take off the bottom caps wallbash.gif. It was always the first thing I did with the 510 carts. I must say, it does make a difference. the draw is much nicer, and i actually think the flavor is a bit better. Did this on both my VP/PT Tank and on the Ego batt tank and helps with both. Good Catch.

Thanks Brian--Thats twice this week. unworthy.gif

.....I solved that problem my removing the two little caps on the end (one cap and another little piece just below it). I haven't been juiced since. Removing these also seems to have helped the draw and makes the jucie flow better.....

I just tried this. WOW, it does really improve the draw and the amount of vapor I get. It was good before, now it's freakin awesome. Now I can say thank you Brian for the tips!! If theres any typos in this post, it's because I can't see my keyboard or monitor thru all the vapor fog!! LOL

Got the LR tanks in yesterday. I can't really give a review, but I'm very happy to report that my lovely wife is loving it!!! :thumbsup: She used it all day today. Hope it continues to hold up to the 100% VG, but so far so good. They measured 1.8ohms. I haven't tried one with my regular juice, but with the 100% VG the vapor is massive. LOL!

I'll also add that I've been using my tank for a full week now and still loving it. Not one single leak, flavor seems to be even better now and the vapor production continue to be great.

Edited by Brian

Its april 1st, new month---time to go shopping. I can't wait to try the LR's and see if there is a difference. I'm glad your wife is loving it--sounds like she has found her vaping weapon of choice.

I haven't had any leaking problems either. still alternating between the tank and my regular ego + atty for dripping. Then of course theres my 5v for that extra kick.

The Tank for me really has replaced the need for carts or cartomizers. Great for working 12 hour shifts--much less hassel.

Yes - left them off. The tank is very similar to a cart in that it has vents down the side. The caps trap vapor and the condensation builds up around them. Once enough builds up, :sick:.

If left standing upright, the juice will not flow up the vents. One test I have not tried is to leave it laying on it's side. That could be another story. More so, I'm thinking that if left on it's side, juice could just keep flowing out of the tank, but not sure.

@Morfeeus - The new order is with GP. :) I gave you a shout out about that in another thread also. :)

Thanks for the tips Brian! I took the flat piece out first, but I was afraid to take the top piece off the mouth piece. But after getting frustrated and using way too many paper towels, it threw caution to the wind and took it off. Much better!!!

I lay my battery on its side when I am using the tank atty. I find its better than letting it sit straight up. Knock on wood, but I haven't had any problems with the juice getting into the mouth piece.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines