Fail Liberty-Flights Atties

So, I loved my atties I got from LF at first, great draw, wonderful TH and vapor. Now its not so good. Just had my first bad experience of this caliber. Three of the atomizers I ordered from LF just suddenly stopped working (1 yesterday and 2 TODAY) :( I now have only a bunch of month old cartos that need cleaning, and a couple of nearly useless attys. I am slightly upset, but don't think that I will contact them, since the attys technically still qualify for the warranty, because I went through 5 of them in less than 3 weeks...That is normally one Joye atty! It's just flat out ridiculous and I have learned from this. Buy e-liquid, or a Riva kit, from LF...but NOT atomizers. Just wanted to let people know about the atomizers lifespan.

I think you must have been unlucky (unless LF supply different atties in the US from the UK - which I doubt). I've bought atties from LF for over two years and if anything the the ones I've bought recently have lasted even longer than the earlier ones.

On the other hand you may buy different atties from me - I mainly buy LR901 atties and LR BE112 atties.

Sorry to hear about your attys. I have only had 1 that was a big fail like that, lasted 1.5 week. I always buy Joyes, some folks don't like them as much but they hold up very well for me. Of course any can fail or be work horses, I just have had better luck with Joyes.

The atties I bought were the 510 EM Riva ones. I am just gonna order the 10-pack (Genuine Joye) from vaporkings and hope to god they get here before the weekend...On the other hand, I found a nearly unused carto I forgot I had, so I will be good for a little while.

I've gone through the same thing with attys. It doesn't seem to matter where I get them. That's one of the reasons I always push backups. Backups, backups, and more backups and then some backups for your backups.

I've gone through the same thing with attys. It doesn't seem to matter where I get them. That's one of the reasons I always push backups. Backups, backups, and more backups and then some backups for your backups.

You are so right about the backups! I have a 45 minute commute this morning and I have 3 back-up attys and another fully charged eGo battery in my purse lol. Don't know why the battery but I don't want to chance it, you taught me well.

You are so right about the backups! I have a 45 minute commute this morning and I have 3 back-up attys and another fully charged eGo battery in my purse lol. Don't know why the battery but I don't want to chance it, you taught me well.

:pirate: ARG.....Back ups Back ups Back ups. You've made me a hoarder, I have enough Back ups to get me through the apocalypse.

:thumbsup: Hmmm....Maybe that's a good thing. Unfortunately there's nothing left for me to buy at the moment......except a MOD :innocent:

Me too. I have had runs of bad atty's (not too often thank goodness), I have ended up with bad atty's from many vendors. sometimes it is a bad batch. You really should contact them and let them know they may have a bad batch on their hands. Abe (US and UK side), works hard to sell quality stuff.

:pirate: ARG.....Back ups Back ups Back ups. You've made me a hoarder, I have enough Back ups to get me through the apocalypse.

:thumbsup: Hmmm....Maybe that's a good thing. Unfortunately there's nothing left for me to buy at the moment......except a MOD :innocent:

#1--can never have enough backupsicecream.gif

#2-- I can't go a month without buying something. I probably have enough to make it through my life time......but what if.... and ooooh, thats cool.....and...and...

Better a hoarder than running out of something you need and not being able to vape until new supplies come in. LOL I'd love to have enough backups to last me through the apocalypse...but I don't think I have that many. Yet. Maybe close. Depends on how long the attys last.

A mod? Oh yeah. You need a mod. Or two. Or three.

:sofa:

That's another thing I don't miss about atty's... them failing at the drop of a hat. I have yet to receive a single dead carto... nor have I even had one stop working. And you can see in my signature how long I've been at this. "WINNING" :thumbsup:

Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in or anything... LOL.

Edited by DAYVAPE

One of the three tank atty's I bought from L-F died four days before the 28 day warranty ended. I sent their support department an email. The next day I got a reply telling me how to order a replacement and they didn't require me to mail the dead atty back to them. I was very happy with their customer service and they need to know if their products are not working properly, its their business. If the customers aren't happy, no business!!!

I'd like to encourage you to send them an email. :thumbsup:

hahahaha lol Nana... I sooooo learned this lesson as a newbie! I've got backups for almost every type of ecig I own now. I swear I am losing count.

Agreed that it's hit or miss. Just when I think I've found the vendor that has the "golden" atties I'll get one that's a dud. Luckily vendors like IndyVapor & AwesomeVapor have gone above and beyond to make sure I always end up with a quality unit. I will emphasize above and beyond for both these guys! Buy from them and you wont go anywhere else!

Oh, Wordupecig so far pretty good track record, but not as good as IV or AV imo :)

hahahaha lol Nana... I sooooo learned this lesson as a newbie! I've got backups for almost every type of ecig I own now. I swear I am losing count.

Agreed that it's hit or miss. Just when I think I've found the vendor that has the "golden" atties I'll get one that's a dud. Luckily vendors like IndyVapor & AwesomeVapor have gone above and beyond to make sure I always end up with a quality unit. I will emphasize above and beyond for both these guys! Buy from them and you wont go anywhere else!

Oh, Wordupecig so far pretty good track record, but not as good as IV or AV imo :)

And don't forget our hosts - the VT Store itself!

I love AwesomeVapor. Great quality products with great quality service. They are the supplier of my all day vape juice(Coca Cola). Arno and family are great!

I have bought bunches and I mean bunches of attys from VaporKings. You can't beat the price for Joye 510lr attys. I also got some regular 510s. I keep thinking every week I won't order any more attys but I do. Back-ups, back-ups, back-ups. The forum's mantra. I bought some back-up eGo batteries from Good Prophets when they had their sale. I don't need the attys or the batteries but they will keep. I've got some cartos too but I'm still a DD and can't get to far away from it. I would let Liberty-Flights know how many you had die on you. Are these lr attys? I think that LF guarantees for a week on lr attys. Most vendors don't even do that unless they are doa. Good luck and hope your carto holds out until you get your new attys.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand anyone using atomizers, unless they're dripping. But to have them go out so quickly, I would wonder where my supplier is getting them from. I started using cartos right after I heard heard about them, and will fall back to those when my clearos fail. I was wanting a small Map tank, 510 or 808, 801 even, but have heard he will stop making those. Sorry, long paragraph way offff topic. I hope you find a good source of reliable atomisers.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines