Article In My Local Paper!

marymary

I saw this article while reading my local paper today! Made my day to see something about e cigs in the paper. Most of it was good news. It's always great to educate people on the greatness of vaping! They had a great success story of a couple who quit analogs by vaping.

Only one part made me angry.. The part about how its better to quit smoking by chewing on cinnamon sticks, straws, and cough drops. Really?!.. Really??

Heres the link to the article. :thumbsup:

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/364888

this is one statement that kinda upset me because it might keep folks from even trying a e-cig.

These battery-operated devices come in rechargeable or disposable styles. Starter packs of rechargeable electronic cigarettes retail at $50 and up and will include nicotine cartridges, an electronic cigarette, an atomizer and a rechargeable battery. Refill cartridges cost about $25

Read more: http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/364888#ixzz1HMv4YFvq

Is that what a cartridge costs in a mall kiosk?

Very true Cheshyl! Hopefully they do some more digging if they are wanting to try one. :/ That's crummy.

I would have paid a lot more for my ego though if I knew ahead of time how fantastic it is and that it would help me quit smoking. That's priceless! Well, sorta. :P

I can't see the kitty???????? Why can't I see the kitty???????? :wallbash:

:offtopic: <---I am warning I am going off topic, I had that issue with LadyD's avatar yesterday, I refreshed my browser and then saw the new one, you might need to do the same.

Back on topic, as far as articles go while they might have had the pricing wrong they seemed to do a fairly decent job at presenting the points of views in a balanced way. Of course the "health professionals" are going to stick to the party line, thats to be predicted and expected - but they also showed a real life example of success.

Bahaha. I've trained him well. :innocent:

I think Kitty is Telepathic, because I think Wookie sent me a message to go check Good Prophets.com because they are having a BIG sale. Sure hope their not going out of business. Would you please ask Kitty?

(clear your browser cache :question: )

Now you tell me!!!! Where were you yesterday when I was going crazy? Ok, I set myself up for that one. When I was going crazier!

• 1 month later...

this is one statement that kinda upset me because it might keep folks from even trying a e-cig.

Is that what a cartridge costs in a mall kiosk?

The one the man is smoking looks similar to the one I use.

Cherie

A couple of things annoyed me in that article,

The price of cartridges.

and if the FDA wanted proof of it working as a cessation device they only have to find a forum like this one, surely that isnt that hard.

chemicals being exhaled by us vapors being dangerous whats wrong with flavor water vapor and either food grade PG or food grade VG.

Not to much worse than when you make a coffee in the morning and as the kettle/jug boils steam come out the top of it.

Edited by BirdDog
Staff Edit.