Congratulations To My Wife!

Thanks Brian for giving us an update on Amy and the vaping. Good for her. I don't do that well on pg juices myself. I can do 20%pg but nothing higher. I got some 50/50 from VapeRite and can't use it. I wanted something to taste a little bit stronger but I guess I will have to wait until I start to mix my own. congratulations again Amy and glad you found something you can vape.

The problem with mixing your own is that much of the flavorings are PG based. If you're wanting stronger flavor you'll be using 30% or better flavoring which will give you 30%+ PG. Some flavor suppliers do have all VG now, but it's limited on the selection. I haven't looked into those lately or tried them. I did find a supplier of organic flavorings, but haven't spent much time looking at the site and figuring out what I need.

This is wonderful news indeed. So happy for her and you!!!

Also that sweet-vapes has 100 pg liquid/flavors not organic but just wanted to make sure you knew cause they have some really great juice.

My wife, Amy, has now been smoke free for 5 days! :animier:

She tried to vape a long time ago, but vaping irritated her throat and chest so much that she just couldn't do it. VG juice was a little better, but she just couldn't do it. I ordered so much eliquid from so many vendors trying to find something she could vape, but nothing worked. The last juice I ordered was VapeRite organic, but she gave up before trying that. So, here it is almost a year later and she decided she was going to quit smoking. As she got down to her last pack, I prepared some cartomizers with VapeRite Lemon-Lime Cola and Banana Foster. She tried those and was able to vape! It did take a little getting use to for her, but it seemed much easier for her than anything else she had tried in the past (so I just placed a huge order with VapeRite for more organic flavors).

Vaping doesn't seem to work as easily for her as it did for me. She says she still really wants an analog, but she'd doing quite well and I'm proud of her! :thumbsup:

Thought this would be a good way to us my 5000th post. :)

That is so awesome and WTG Amy! It gets easier each day. the 3rd week was hard for me. and also the 2nd month. but it was so easy to quit by using the e-cig..congratulation on quitting smoking :thumbsup: