Question 302 Joye Atomizers

I read a review somewhere about there being a difference in performance in the gold band vs. the silver band. Silver being the better. Is this one persons opinion, or has anyone hear noticed the same? There were no replies on the post for verification.

Looking to order some for my Turbo 5v. so would like to know before I order. Thanks

The gold bands are created by Joye Tech and tend to work much better IMO.

Now you guys tell me! I used to love the 801 (short bridge) and then switched over to the 302 and was miserable. Turns out the first one I had was the silver band, have no clue where it came from. Darn thing leaked, no vapor, the draw was really weird. I thought you guys were nuts for promoting the 302 over the good old 801 way back when all mods had 801 connections. As luck would have it, I have one of the gold bands from the VT store that has been sitting in a back up stash. I am going to break it out and give it a go. So excited! :jump:

Edited by BirdDog

Are you sure Joye doesn't make a gold and a silver?

All of mine are silver banded and they are all suppose to be Joye 302s.

Thought it was something like the 302s are gold and the 304s are silver, but was confusing so they just get called 302s.

Edited by Brian

302's are Joye, DSE 801's have the tall bridge.Both are equal for dripping but the Joye brands work better with carts in my opinion.And with any model run from the Bauway knockoffs,they leak.

Edited by mcquinn