Dirty Burning Taste

caponi

HEllo All I just bought a leo e-cig and it started to taste like if i was smoking a plastic bag.... Really hard core since i was trying to quit smoking all together this seemed like if it would realy work since i could choose the level of nicotine i am taking in you know like a ladder down buy this realy has me thinking " Is This A Normal for useing e-cig's?"now i have tryed every thing to clean my atty out i mean i even went as far as seting up the old compresser up to use a stedy air flow and not geting spit in it insted the only thing i have not tryed is to boil it as much as i want that burnt tast out of there it just dont make senice to me to boil it so if there is anyone out there who has had this problem and corrected it please help me out.....

The burning taste is usually a sign that the atty is dry. I'm not that familiar with the Leo attomizer/cart, but in general, carts don't work very well... meaning they tend to hold the liquid int he cart instead of releasing it slowly into the atomizer. I would suggest trying direct dripping and see if that helps.

Link to dirpping vid.

What is direct dripping

Oh - Welcome to Vapor Talk! :)

Edited by Brian

I'm not familiar with your model- but It does sound like a dry atty. You may also wish to de-wick the atty, as the wick can give a burnt taste when it's gotten dry. There are vids and tips in the noob section here at VT- check those out.

Welcome to VT- and good luck!