E Smoke Lanyard

Elayna

What i use is 2 smaller yet thick rubber o rings..... one is made into a larkshead loop around the other one and is then clipped to the lanyards you can get for office badges etc. The other o ring is then slipped onto the e cig (only really works for the ones that look like cigarettes). That way it doesn't slip off and I don't lose it, don't break it, and I can carry a couple of cartos with the caps on in my pocket. I do have a couple of the aluminum holders I bought, but then I went to empty cigar tubes for carrying extra batteries w/cartos attached. So far the XL 510's and 808's have been enough for me to vape all day.... not that I dont want a mod.... but right now can't afford it.

• 1 month later...

What i use is 2 smaller yet thick rubber o rings..... one is made into a larkshead loop around the other one and is then clipped to the lanyards you can get for office badges etc. The other o ring is then slipped onto the e cig (only really works for the ones that look like cigarettes). That way it doesn't slip off and I don't lose it, don't break it, and I can carry a couple of cartos with the caps on in my pocket. I do have a couple of the aluminum holders I bought, but then I went to empty cigar tubes for carrying extra batteries w/cartos attached. So far the XL 510's and 808's have been enough for me to vape all day.... not that I dont want a mod.... but right now can't afford it.

Just an addition to the above, I have found that the larger o rings, again with the loop and lanyard, works with my EGO. Same thing, don't lose it, don't break it.

I just use kitchen twine and a thick rubber band.

Easy on, easy off. (I'm cheap)

Ayup, real easy to replace.... the cord or rubberband, not the batt.<grin>

My first "lanyard" was really a longish length of satin rattail cord looped thru an o ring. That's how I got the idea of the 2 o rings and lanyard cuz I wanted to spiff it up some.

I'm a mechanic so I have tons of o-rings laying around. I did the o-ring lanyard for about a week. Then I said screw it, bought a leather one from Good Prophets. It was cheap. I want a bigger one to hold 2 egos, and maybe some juice. I guess I'm going to have to learn leatherworking.

I'm delighted with the leather lanyard I just purchased from litcig. I didn't spend a lot so I didn't expect a lot. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality craftsmanship.

Real leather...who woulda' guessed...?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

yeah, leather is nice!... I will prolly make a couple for myself, I used to do simple leather stuff for myself a lot, still have my tools and some leather. I will experiment and see if an easy downward or sideways is gonna be better for me.

Edited by Elayna

• 2 weeks later...

I make custom paracord items, give me a few weeks, and i will attempt to make something functional and pretty from paracord and try to post picks on the board.... (mostly make keychains and bracelets so far, but who knows?)

I make custom paracord items, give me a few weeks, and i will attempt to make something functional and pretty from paracord and try to post picks on the board.... (mostly make keychains and bracelets so far, but who knows?)

Functional is good, not so sure about pretty :hrhr:

• 2 weeks later...