New Toys !

Yesterday, I got my Ego Tank (Which I love) and My husband and I made a nice midlife crisis purchase of an Dodge Challenger (Which I really, really, really Love)

serious power and I really love the Hemi engine :unworthy: . Mind you, This is technically My husbands car, but he is in Hawaii 3 weeks out of each month....:innocent:

We even went for the retro orange color. This beast is really amazing. I am completely a truck/4x4 type of girl and have never had a use for cars (until now).

I'm thinking my next purchase needs to be a radar detector....:rolleyes:

post-1300-0-46071800-1299467860_thumb.jp

Hey Kit, I would definitely invest in a radar detector. When the cops see your car on the interstate, they are going to be on you like "white on rice". They are going to assume your speeding even if your not.

I don't think your weekend could have gotten much better!!!! :thumbsup:

Kit, I have a question. Do you have any experience using Flavour Art's MTS Vape Wizard & AAA Magic Mask? I just got them in and I am hoping they might help me with my juice DIY craze.

Hey Jeff---I didn't even know I wanted one until I laid eyes on it.....I am so in love with that car. rides beautiful and really has some serious power. v8 and a hemi--look out world. I will be working a few more extra shifts to put away some 'ticket' moneydevil.gif

Sharon-- The vape wizard and the magic mask help any bitter or over powering flavors. using a little (a drop or 2) will help balance any overpowering flavor, using more of the vape wizard/magic mask will neutralize much of the flavor. I usually use these when I have too much tobacco flavor in my mix. helps a bit with harsh mixes too. hope that helps a bit.

BTW--no smoke smell in the new car. This will be the first new vehicle I have ever owned (or my husband has ever owned) that will not be smoke in..punk.gif

Wow, I hadn't even thought of how cool it would be to not have the smoke smell in a car. I've never had that!!

And about the radar detector? Nah. Just put the money into a "Kitsume Defense Fund" - I'm sure we'd all contribute. :police:

Yesterday, I got my Ego Tank (Which I love) and My husband and I made a nice midlife crisis purchase of an Dodge Challenger (Which I really, really, really Love)

serious power and I really love the Hemi engine :unworthy: . Mind you, This is technically My husbands car, but he is in Hawaii 3 weeks out of each month....:innocent:

We even went for the retro orange color. This beast is really amazing. I am completely a truck/4x4 type of girl and have never had a use for cars (until now).

Definitely qualifies as a midlife toy. RED, SHINY & FAST :police: YeeHaw

Edited by Ray

Love the car, Kit!! Beautiful. A V-8 Hemi, oh yeah, that is some serious power. I'm thinking perhaps you don't need the radar detector as you'd probably be to outrun...oops, probably not a good idea. LOL

Congrats on the tank and the car...and also on being able to keep that new car smell around longer since it will be a smoke free car! So cool.

oh yea, and I forgot the part about converting (hopefully) 2 of the guys that work at the dealership. both seemed very interested. Naturally, I gave them this site for their research. Even recommended the Tank.

I love vaping and hot cars !!!

oh yea, and I forgot the part about converting (hopefully) 2 of the guys that work at the dealership. both seemed very interested. Naturally, I gave them this site for their research. Even recommended the Tank.

I love vaping and hot cars !!!

Come to think of it, vaping and hot cars do go together rather well, don't they? Live it up, kit!!!

It is a great car indeed - surprisingly large too, until you see it in person you don't have an appreciation for just how big it really is.

congrats and detect the radars is a great idea, although more and more agencies are going to laser, which my detector can detect, of course the problem is once you detect a laser gun all you can do in begin to pull over, cause they already have your speed measured....boooo.

Congrats on the new car. I bought my new car back in Aug 2010 and I really considered one of those. I ended up going a different way because I live in Michigan and needed something that would handle well in the snow. Challenger = Rear Wheel Drive + Lots O' Power = Sliding Sideways....lol.

• 2 months later...