Ego -T Battery And Tank

kitsune

Luckily, I just ordered 5 more LR atties from GP since they were on sale

LOL! I noticed that this morning... still $9.99 for the LRs, and all the colors are restocked. Since my wife is enjoying it so much, I have order some more today also.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good advice guys, I will use my syringe or a pipette from now on (I have dozens) to refill to avoid that little capp issue. I will also try giving a twist when removing the cart but it sure is a bugger. But don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoy the tank so far, I'm even using some of my older liquids I had set aside because they didn't work well with my cartos, thicker and darker but they seem to work well on the tank also. So that's a treat. How are you guys doing with the atties? some others had said they don't last long so what's your experience please?

I'm using a regular one on my Provari at 4.1V. It's been going strong for 11 days now. I hope it keeps going. :) My wife has been using the LR for 4 days. I can't attest to the longevity of either at this point.

I have been using my lr tank atty from GP for about 4 weeks now and it's still going strong. I like the idea of filling from the top, so that's what I'm going to try to do the next fill up. Thanks for the tip.

I have been using my lr tank atty from GP for about 4 weeks now and it's still going strong. I like the idea of filling from the top, so that's what I'm going to try to do the next fill up. Thanks for the tip.

I don't see any way to fill it from the top. :question: You'd have to use a syringe and puncture the tank from the top side.

Oh no don't fill it from the top, it will leak into your mouth. Brian means using a syringe or pipette to fill from the little hole in the bottom that connects to the atomizer. I tried it the other way big mistake lol >>>>>>>>at myself.

Okay so heading on 36 hours or so with the tank, Brian thanks for the tip on removing the cart, helped a lot, thanks for the tip on filling guys. Ok so not bad at all, I did speak to fast with the dark liquid I did end up clogging up the atomozier with it but was able to run a little PG through it and blow it out no problem but sticking with my sweet vapes. So far I like it, but just a few minutes ago I got to missing the snap crackle and pop and that oh so warm vape of my boge cartos so popped one on. I think i'm going to use both for while, the tank for out and about and at work - no muss no fuss and the cartos at home in the evenings. I will give it a week or so now and report back but for now all good, like the tank system and I think it would be great for newbies, as opposed to driping, and carts etc. :thumbsup:

Just received my Ego-T Battery, Ego-T atomizer and the Tank cartridges. Honestly, I only had a vague idea of what to expect.

I ended up ordering from liberty-flights-got the titanium battery and and matching tank atomizer. Unfortunately, they were all out of purple atomizers, so I had to order a new battery to match the atomizer :innocent: .

So far, my only challenge was actually finding the tank atomizers in stock. Liberty Flights only had a couple styles left in stock--most places are actually sold out.

Growing pains are such a challenge....

1. getting the cap off the end of the blank cartridge was a bit of a challenge--again, no idea what I am doing and just winging it.:whistle:

2. Filled the blank cartridge with some mixed fruit liquid I had on hand, put the cap back on.

3. attached the cart to the atomizer and battery.....

first few draws were a bit weak and not much flavor. once it finally warmed up a bit--excellent vapor production and throat hit :thumbsup: clouds of vapor. Flavor was a bit weak...have tried a few flavors now and still the flavor is a bit weak.

I am absolutely amazed at how easy it is to use. I can keep with me several flavors in the 1ml cartridges, cover with the rubber cap and they are good to travel.

For driving or running around this is the ideal solution. no fuss, no muss, no leaking, no dripping, no filler.....Just fill the cartridge, attach and vape. (works on any ego battery--need the tank atomizer though).

The flavor issue is still the only issue I have had. I do get some flavor, just not much. However, the vapor production and throat hit make up the difference. This will be great for driving from colorado to arizona this summer. :thumbsup:

This really is a whole new generation of vaping.

I just got that in also. i have the Green eGo tank LR Atomizer thou. totally awesome. try the LR Atty ok! I have the silver batt and the Green LR Atty.

I don't see any way to fill it from the top. :question: You'd have to use a syringe and puncture the tank from the top side.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I'll try that the next time. I had a senior moment. :withstupid:

Edited by cheshyl

Just got my LR Tank Atty's today. Had to have purple to match my ego. I actually ended up with one purple and one black (apparently purple is a hot commodity).

I do think I am preferring the LR atty's. I really like the tank atty (standard) at 5v on my VP/PT.

The LR is really hitting well, great vapor and throat hit. flavor is still not as good as dripping -- but then again, dripping is my sweet spot. (510 LR atty)

I have found I can taste minty type flavors and fruit flavors better than my coffee type flavors (apple pie or tiramisu).

I am using a dragon fruit/watermelon mix 18mg with the LR tank and I must say I like it better than carts or cartomizers. I've just not had good luck making cartomizers last long enough.

This time, I am only filling the tank to about 3/4 full and seems to be wicking well. The Tank is really nice for work, driving or running errands. dripping for all other times.

I have to say The Tank is very workable and easy to use !!! thumbsup.gif With the LR atty thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Just got my LR Tank Atty's today. Had to have purple to match my ego. I actually ended up with one purple and one black (apparently purple is a hot commodity).

I do think I am preferring the LR atty's. I really like the tank atty (standard) at 5v on my VP/PT.

The LR is really hitting well, great vapor and throat hit. flavor is still not as good as dripping -- but then again, dripping is my sweet spot. (510 LR atty)

I have found I can taste minty type flavors and fruit flavors better than my coffee type flavors (apple pie or tiramisu).

I am using a dragon fruit/watermelon mix 18mg with the LR tank and I must say I like it better than carts or cartomizers. I've just not had good luck making cartomizers last long enough.

This time, I am only filling the tank to about 3/4 full and seems to be wicking well. The Tank is really nice for work, driving or running errands. dripping for all other times.

I have to say The Tank is very workable and easy to use !!! thumbsup.gif With the LR atty thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I just tried the 18mg watermelon I have here and I can taste a difference. the LR tank atty is awesome. I can taste watermelon. I could not taste it before and it gives a great TH too.

My biggest problem is I am flavor challenged on a good day. I like strong flavor. The LR tank flavor may not be as strong as dripping, but I do think is better than the standard tank atty.

BTW--Love watermelon !!!

I have three eGo 1000mah batteries: Purple, pink, and titanium. Three reg. tank atty's: pink, copper, and silver, and 1 tank LR in red. I love mixing up the colors! I am so glad you girls are loving your tanks as much as I am. Hopefully my hot pink Bombshell mod will be sitting on my doorstep tomorrow. Talk about color!

Ok, My beautiful shinny Pink BombShell arrived safely today. I quickly shuffled it into the house, directly to the kitchen counter. Open the box, unwrapped the battery charger, plugged it in, unwrapped the batteries, popped them into the charger. Great red light came on, they should be charging. They started charging at 10:08 AM EST and I am trying so hard not to look at the clock or the charger. wallbash.gifwallbash.gif That doesn't seem to be working well for me. LOL This is going to be the longest 4 - 5 hours ever! Please tell me it only takes 4 - 5 hours????

I'll let you know when by new baby is fired up and ready to roll!!!! Look at the clock, look at the charger. Look at the clock, look at the charger! This is insane!!!! I am insane!!! Just remember to breath, Just remember to breath. This is almost as difficult and time consuming as giving birth without the pain.

I'm stopping now!thumbup.gif

EEEEEEEEE! I'm so excited for you! Do tell when its ready!

Dag nab it I am the last of our join group without a mod You and ripple now :wallbash: :wallbash: I WANT TO PLAY! :crybaby:

Stupid Green Smoke!

EEEEEEEEE! I'm so excited for you! Do tell when its ready!

Dag nab it I am the last of our join group without a mod You and ripple now :wallbash: :wallbash: I WANT TO PLAY! :crybaby:

Stupid Green Smoke!

Hey Beans, I've got an older little black box mod here. It used a 14500 battery. The button is too hard for me to press. You have to really press hard. The battery life is only about 3 hours. I can send it to you. You would need a charger. But it yours for the taking. PM me if you want it. thumbsup.gif

Ok, The BombShell is all charged up. The actual size is 4.2' X 1.3" (Chunky little bugger). The weight of just the case and battery is 6.5 oz. She is shinny Hellfire Fuchsia Brushed Aluminum with a recessed brass button . I haven't figured out a name yet, that does take some time! She is putting out the volts. My first impression is, "this is sweet". I'm using a 2.6 Fluxomizer filled with Sweet-vapes Classis Apple Pie 80/20. Oh so good! Presently, I am using one 18650 2400 mah 3.7 v battery. She can take 2 - 3.0 v rcr123 batteries for 5-6 volt vaping.

Currently, I am not able to use my eGo Tank system. For some reason my 510 extension has stopped working????? I called Tim @ Hotvapes.net to ask him about the 510 extension on the BombShell (this was before I tried to use the extension on the old box mod). He said that some folks have reported that the 510 extension works great on this mod and some have reported that it doesn't. I am clueless as to why the 510 extension stopped working??? Anyway, I placed an order with Good Prophets for 2 more 510 extensions, along with a 510 - 801 and a 801 - 510 adapters (I want to cover my bases). The order was placed at 4:00 PM EST so I doubt it will be in tomorrow morning. I also went ahead and got another eGo LR Tank Atty since they were still on sale for $10. And wouldn't you know it, they had a pink aluminum drip tip for $1.50. Well I had to get that!

I do need a little help. I really don't understand the difference in the various ohm's. Like, what is the difference between the lower ohm and the higher one? And which ones should I be using with the one 18650 battery? The website states that if 2 rcr123 batteries are being used for 5-6 volt vaping, I would have to use a high resistance atomizer. The low resistance atty's tend to burn out at more than 5 volts. I just don't understand this. At what point is the atty considered high resistance? And when I get my new 510 extension, does this mean I can't use my LR Tank atty on this mod if I am using 2 rcr123 batteries instead of the 18650?

I am so confused!!!! Confused, yet happy with my new toy!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines