Having Trouble With My Atty, Need Some Help

AR7K

Hello.

Just now, I took my Joye eGo atty and blew it from the battery thread side on to a tissue to blow out all the gunk. However, the gunk wouldn't come out from the big hole side of the atty but instead come out from the two small vent holes on the battery thread and because of this, I got gunk all over my lips and it's so disgusting and made my lip itch. So instead, I blew it from the big hole side of the atty and all the excess gunk came out from the battery thread hole. Because of this, I checked my battery and to my dismay, there are liquid that has flooded into my battery.

What seems to be the problem with my atty? I do this all the time but today, I'm having problems and I can't figure out why.

Friendly answers would be appreciated.

Thank you and have a good day.

Quite normal to have some juice get in there. I clean the connector regularly to keep it from building up. Just use a tissue or paper towel. It it's not leaking enough to be running down the side and all over the place, you're doing fine. :)

Your eGo is a manual one right? The juice won't hurt your battery, it's sealed. You just have to clean out your atty and let it sit. Everything will be fine in eGo Land. :thumbsup:

Well I think your set for answers, but rest assured its common to get some juice droppings into the battery, but as Sharon points out as long as its a manual battery your all good. I clean the build up out each time before connecting to the charger or changing atty's.