10 Vapor Renu Flavors

Beans

DerstadtSchutz is Todd?

I was embarrassed to post that because Todd was so nice to throw in an extra bottle and I didn't want to complain? It's just all a matter of taste, I guess. I got the PM - will reply. :mobile:

DerstadtSchutz is Todd but not the Todd from Vaperite. :)

Nanna, if you order from Vaperite again and can get the sampler in 50/50 pg/vg, that's probably what you need to do and also you could ask him for extra flavor in the comment box at the end of the order. He is a great guy and would, if he can, get you what you need.

Pumpkin spice is the ABSOLUTE best flavor I have EVER vaped this year. It is my go to flavor. It is awesome mixed with white choc, coffee, cappucino, double dutch choco, belgian waffle and i don't remember what else. It is freaking amazing. AND weird because I am not a pumpkin pie person. I don't know what the "spice" part is, it is almost like a cinnamon or nutmeg type thing, all I can say, is I it freaking great. I LOVE that flavor. Nina....send me some clove, I want to see if it will work in my cartos....I only have like 800, I can sacrifice a few to try, LOL. For anyone who even slightly likes pumpkin, I really recommend the pumpkin spice.....it is REALLY good. It is spicy but like in a good way, not gross or anything. I just ordered two more new flavors plus more grape for my husband. I ordered coffee, which I had tried at the Windy City Meet and I had also tried at least 10 other coffee and coffeeish flavors at the meet and this one was the ONLY one that tasted like coffee. I also ordered cinnamon roll....I bet they will be good together. I send grape to you Nina.....there is NO way you won't know it is grape. my husband is going through the grape like a madman! He looked EVERYWHERE for a good grape to no avail....they mostly were just way too weak...he loves the VR grape. I too love the labeling....too hard to always remember what you ordered when and all that.

Ok Julie, you are making me rethink the pumpkin juice, even though I don't like pumpkin pie. So you like the Pumpkin Spice huh. LOL

Well, with that in mind, I got some 1100% VG juices - a sampler pack - from Vaperite. And wouldn't ya know it, I can't taste them AND I have discovered that 100% VG juices feel kind of slimy to me (not a good way to describe it but maybe someone else will know what I mean). I have

Lenoade/ lemon drop

Pina Colada

Bleberry pancake

Cake batter

Apple

Organic Waffle

Sweet Cinnaamon

They are little 3 ml bottles and Todd, bless his heart, threw in an extra for great customer service. I just can't taste them (member of the flavor blocked club, remember?) If anyone wants them, they are welcome to them.

Hey Ninna, If you have some pg juice that you like, try adding a little of your vg to it if you like them that way.

Sharon, if Juliery doesn't send you PS to try I will. Even my husband(who doesn't like me vaping) tried it when I freaked out. So every night he takes a draw now.

Thanks Beans! Maybe if I start to vape PS, it will help convenience my daughter that vaping is a good think. :thumbsup:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines